Your first fight

Calum

"You're unbelievable!" I hissed as Calum slammed the front door shut.

"I'm the unbelievable one?!" he snapped.

"Yes! All I want is a fucking apology, Calum." I spat.

"Oh, okay, I'm sorry that you left me to go dance with that scumbag." He sneered.

"You are unreal. I left you at the bar because you were getting drunk and I wanted to dance. Also, he came up to me, how many times do I have to tell you?!" I yelled.

"How about until it actually becomes true!" he shouted.

"What, so that obviously means that you also think that I didn't stop him from touching me." I spat.

"Well, you didn't." he hissed. I scoffed at him.

"Get out." I spoke.

"What?" he scoffed.

"Get out." I demanded.

"Y/N, this is our house, you can't just kick me out-."

"Well, it was my house first, so, yes, I can. Just get out, I don't want to see you right now." I spoke as I opened the door and pushed Calum towards it.

"But-."

"You can get your stuff in the morning." I said. He looked at me, looking so heartbroken.

"Please don't do this-."

"Goodbye, Calum." I spoke before shutting the door.

It was the next morning, and I came downstairs, tears still staining my cheeks. I opened the door and gasped at what I saw. Sat on the front step was Calum, soaking wet, holding a bunch of my favourite flowers.

"Oh, my god." I muttered as I dragged him inside. As soon as the door was shut, he immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"So am I." I replied. He looked at me.

"Are you serious about me getting my stuff and going?" he choked.

"No, of course not." I sighed as I kissed him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Luke

I walked into the living room and took a seat next to Luke, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, babe." I sighed as I felt him move away slightly but I didn't take notice of it.

"Hey." He muttered.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Not exactly. I need to ask you something." He spoke. I looked up at him.

"Shoot." I smiled.

"Are you only with me for my money?" he asked. My smile quickly faded.

"What?" I scoffed.

"You heard me." He spoke abruptly.

"Are you serious?" I asked, rising from the sofa, causing him to do the same.

"Answer the damn question, Y/N." he spoke through gritted teeth. I scoffed at him.

"Why the fuck would you even think that?!" I spat.

"Well, you did kind of leave a druggie who had no money, for a lead singer who is quite well off." He spoke, cocking his head to the side.