SANEM'S POV

Glass everywhere. The smell of fuel. The screams. Once again, I awoke from the same nightmare, screaming and covered in perspiration. I fought to breathe and to slow my beating heart. The same nightmare, night after night for the past 3 months. It never changes. The accident that took everything from me. The accident that changed my whole world. The accident that took away my life. My love. My reason for existing. The accident that left Can with no memory of me or us. We were soulmates. He was the blood in my veins. The air in my lungs. My reason to get up every morning.

For three months, I tried to get him to remember me. I reopened the agency. I started wearing the style of clothes I wore when we first met. I took him to places that meant so much to us. He was patient and caring, but the memories just would not resurface. It hurt. It felt like my heart and soul had been ripped out.

So, after 3 months of trying to get him to remember our life, I decided to give up. I signed over my 49% of the company to Embre and my sister, Leyla and went back to the farm. My heart couldn't be near Can knowing our love...our memories...our future were gone. My dreams of our life together and our future 3 children just disappeared.

Sometimes, I asked myself why I survived the accident. Why didn't the accident just take me? Why let me live knowing my reason for being was gone? I just did not have it in me to start over. All the obstacles we overcame...Embre's plans, Polen, Ceyda, Fabri, Can leaving for a year, I was just too tired to do this all over again.

It broke me when he left me for that year. I put up walls to keep people out. Can slowly destroyed the wall brick by brick once he returned. Loving him again was easy, because I never stopped. I learned to trust him once again. And then this happened. We were so close to starting our future.

So, after giving my 49% of the company to Embre and Leyla, I left. I returned to my farm where I have always felt solace. My nightly walks on the pier where I took my medicine and sent my wishes out to the sea, started once again. I really wasn't sure what to wish for anymore. It seemed my wishes only ever partly came true. I never told Can good-bye. I didn't see a point in it. He didn't remember me, so I knew he wouldn't miss me. I left the moonstone ring that he made for me with Leyla. I asked her to return it to him. The Can who gave me this precious ring no longer existed so I didn't want it any longer.

So, my life without Can begins once again.