JUST 5 MORE MINUTES, PLEASE

After walking Deniz over to Leyla and Emre's, Can and Sanem walked the twins over to Mihriban and Aziz's house. Can and Sanem were in the truck headed to the airport. They were flying to Kayseri. Can needed this time with his wife to make sure she was alright. He has been worried about since the pool accident with their oldest daughter, Deniz. Sanem blamed herself and actually mentioned leaving Can and the kids. She wanted to protect them from any more harm she might cause them. She felt like a failure in her eyes. Can was determined to make her see that him and the kids needed her. Can actually needed her more than his next breath.

They arrived at the airport. Their luggage was checked in and soon they were sitting on the plane. Sanem grabbed onto Can's hand. She never liked the take off part of flying. It always felt like her stomach was coming out. So, she grabbed Can's hand and squeezed until they were in the air. She was fine, once the plane leveled out. She started to let go of Can's hand, but he would not let her. Sanem looked over at her husband and found him looking back at her. Sanem smiled at him and asked if he was OK. Can said he was fine. He just enjoyed holding his wife's hand. Sanem said I enjoy you holding my hand. Can was rubbing his thumb across her knuckles. He asked Sanem if she was ready for this trip. Sanem said she was more than ready. She laid her head on Can's shoulder. The next thing Can knew, Sanem had dozed off on his shoulder. He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him. He kissed the top of her head. She looked so angelic and beautiful laying there on his shoulder.

Soon, they were landing in Kayseri. They exited the plane and went in search of their luggage. Once they had their luggage in hand, Can hailed a taxi to take them to their hotel. Unknown to Sanem, Can had booked the wedding suite at the hotel. Heart-shaped bed, roses everywhere, champagne on ice, chocolate covered strawberries. Can felt like a teenager courting a girl he liked, except he was married with three kids and he was courting his wife. The woman he adored. The woman he loved with all of his heart. The woman who completes him. The woman who could not live without. They arrived at the hotel and Can went to check them in. Can got the keys to the room and a bellhop would bring up their luggage. Can took Sanem's hand and they headed to the elevator. They arrived to the door that led to their room. Can unlocked it and they walked inside. Sanem was speechless. The room was gorgeous. There was a huge heart-shaped bed covered in rose petals. There were roses everywhere. Champagne. Chocolate covered strawberries. A huge Jacuzzi with a walk in shower. The view was spectacular. Sanem went out and stood on the balcony. The balcony overlooked the sea and beach. Can came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned back against him. He was kissing her neck; nibbling, biting and then licking. He turned her around in his arms. He dived in for a deep kiss. It seemed to go on forever. Sanem reached up inside his shirt to rub his back. She eventually lifted his shirt up and taking it off. Can did the same with her shirt. He then undid her bra. They were now chest to chest. Can then realized they were outside on the balcony for the world to see what they were doing. He laughed and told Sanem they needed to move this indoors. Can picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the heart shaped bed covered in rose petals. He laid her down and finished undressing her. He got rid of the rest of his clothes and joined her on the bed.

He kissed, cherished and worshiped her body from her head to her tiny toes. He then laid down beside her. He lifted her up, so she was straddling him. She slowly sat down on him, until he had completely filled her. Sanem made love to the man who was her everything. She let him know with her actions how she felt about him. How she adored him. How much she loved him. When they both reached their release, Sanem laid down on top of him. He still remained inside her. Can caressed her back and kissed the top of her head. He told how much he loved her and needed her. Sanem lifted her head, looked him in the eyes and told him I love you more than I love myself. Can kissed her deeply. Sanem ran her hands over his chest, his abs, his arms. She could touch him like this for the rest of her life. They ended up making love once again. When they finally got up to dress, they realized they were starving. They left the hotel in search of food. They walked along Kayseri hand in hand. They found a cute little cafe and they went in. They actually served Manti, so they both ordered it. They gave each other bites from their own plate. Sanem thought it was the most delicious meal she had ever eaten.

After they ate, they walked along the beach. They stopped and sat down on the sand so they could look out to the sea. Sanem told Can she wanted him to promise her something. Can looked at her and said I will promise you anything. Sanem said promise me you won't let them put me back in the mental hospital. Can looked her in the eyes and asked where this was coming from. Sanem said because she lost her mind a little after what happened with their oldest daughter, Deniz. Can told her he was her husband, and nobody would put her back into the hospital. It would be over his dead body. He said I promise that will never happen again. He said the only reason it happened before was because he was not here to stop it. If he had stayed and not ran away, she would have never lost her mind. He told her he blames himself for that. Sanem touched her palm to the side of his face. She said please do not blame yourself. She told him she pushed him away and for that she was truly sorry. Can said that part of their life was over, so they needed to close the book on it. They had the here, now and the future to think about. They were together, married and sharing a life together with their kids. He said he couldn't ask for anything more. He told her she was his future; her and their kids.

They sat there and watched the sun set. It was the most beautiful thing Sanem had ever seen and she got to share it with her husband. Can asked if she was ready to head back to the hotel. Sanem looked at him with an innocent smile and said please, just 5 more minutes, I beg you. Can embraced her and said you can have as many minutes as you want. He then kissed her deeply.