THE FIRST TIME

Can just kept staring at Sanem. He wanted her so much, but deep down he felt they should wait until after they were married. He told Sanem all this. He told her it would be more special if they waited. They had less then a week and then he would make her completely his. Sanem told him she has waited 2 years and just didn't want to wait any longer. They were to be married anyway, so why wait. Can took her by the hand they headed to his truck. He held her hand the whole back to the farm. He was trembling. He was nervous and excited rolled into one. He still felt they should wait until after they were married, but he could never refuse this woman. Sanem was sitting next him with a huge smile on her face. She was finally going to his, completely, fully.

When they returned to the farm, Can helped her out of the truck. He couldn't stop staring at her. He loved this woman from the depths of his soul. They entered her home, hand in hand. Sanem turned to him. She was nervous, scared but she wanted this more than anything. She wanted him. Sanem told Can she was going to take a shower and to make himself at home. She reached up and kissed him sweetly. Can waited until he heard the shower start and then he entered the bathroom. He watched her through the shower. He couldn't get enough of her. He quickly removed his clothes and silently entered the shower. He stood behind her. He reached out and pulled her against him. Her back was against his chest. He took the soap from her and started washing her. Sanem was letting out little moans. She loved his hands on her. Her turned her around and started washing her front side, paying extra attention to her small, pert breasts. When he was done washing her, he wrapped his big arms around her. They were chest to chest. Sanem loved feeling his skin on hers. He bent down and kissed her passionately. He was nibbling, biting and sucking her lower lip. Sanem mimicked his movements. She had never been kissed like this before. She was having all these weird feelings in the pit of her stomach. Once rinsed, Can helped her out of the shower. He wrapped a huge towel around her and picked her up in his arms. He walked her to her bedroom.

He laid her gently on her bed. He looked into her eyes and asked her if she was sure. He told her they could wait until after their marriage. Sanem told him she was very sure. She had waited long enough to be his. She wanted him with everything in her. He laid down beside her and took her in his arms. He began kissing her. He could kiss her all day and night. She tasted so pure...so sweet. He began kissing her all over her face. He worked his way to her neck, where nipped, sucked and then licked. Sanem was running her hands over his naked back. She loved the feel of him. Can was making his way down her chest. He had to kiss her everywhere. He didn't want to leave any part of her skin untouched. He was so turned on, but knew he had to take it slow. He was her first and she would be his last. Can had never felt this way before. He had sex with different women, but it never felt like this. Sanem was coming apart. These feelings were new to her. She loved everything he was doing to her. She never wanted him to stop.

Can took his time exploring every inch of her. He tested to see if her body was ready for him. He smiled at her. She was definitely ready . Her worked his way back up her body and then kissed her passionately. He looked deep into her eyes. He could see her love shining back at him. He apologized to her in advance for any pain he would cause once he entered her. Sanem smiled and said I am ready....please make me yours and yours alone.

Can entered her slowly...inch by inch. He was kissing her the whole time while whispering sweet words to her. He finally reached her barrier and stopped. He asked her again if she was sure. Sanem answered that she had never been surer about anything in her life. She told him she loved him and trusted him completely. Can kissed her while he pushed past her barrier. Sanem let out a painfully groan and he stopped. Sanem told him to please don't stop. Can waited though until her body adjusted to him. Sanem started touching him...his hair...his beard...his neck...his chest. She couldn't stop touching him. Can started moving within her. Sanem couldn't help but moan. He felt so good and this felt so right.

A few minutes later, she experienced her very first orgasm. She had never felt anything like it. She felt it from the top of her head to her feet. It felt like her heart was going to burst. The butterflies were going crazy in her stomach. Can began moving faster and then he let out a loud moan. He spilled himself inside her. He stayed buried deep inside her but laid beside her as not to crush her. He held her like his life depended upon it. He never wanted to let go of her. Sanem laid her head on his chest. She listened to his heartbeat. It was beating very fast.

After a while, Can got up and ran her a bath. He then came back and picked Sanem up into his arms. He walked her to the bathroom and gently placed her in the bath. He got in the bath with her, her back to his chest. He asked her if he was OK. Sanem answered that she was more than OK. She was floating on a cloud. She told him she loved him more than life itself. She then thanked him for making her his woman. Can told her he loved her so much and he thanked her for trusting him. He admitted to her this was his first time too. Sanem looked at him like he was crazy. He said it was his first time. The first time he ever made love to a woman. He admitted he has had sex before, but never loved any of the women he was with. Sanem's eyes teared up.