THEIR LOVE WILL GO ON

*****This will be the final chapter of Life Happens When Your Making Plans. I feel I have taken it as far as I could take it. I am thinking of starting a new story about Can and Sanem. I have a lot of ideas running around in my head, so time will tell, I guess. I wanted to thank everyone who have voted on this story and left such wonderful comments. Love to all!!!!*****

The next morning, Sanem woke up to an empty bed. Can's side of the bed was empty. It was still early, and she wondered where he was. She got up and tiptoed through the house looking for her husband. The front door was open, and she peeked outside. She saw his silhouette on the porch. He was talking on his cell phone. Who could he be talking to this early in the morning and why on the porch? She heard his voice due to the door being cracked. He was telling someone he missed them too and could not wait to see them. He asked if they could meet today for lunch. Can told whoever was on the other line that his wife was sleeping at the moment, so she didn't know he was on the phone. He told this person he would get away at lunchtime. Can told them not to worry, he would think of something. Can told them goodbye and he would see them later today. Sanem ran back to bed to pretend she was still asleep. She felt Can get back into the bed. Sanem was clear on her edge of the bed. She was so upset she didn't want to even touch him. He tried to pull her close to him, but she was like a rock and would not budge. He gave up trying and immediately went back to sleep. Once he was asleep, she got up from the bed. She was almost in tears. She went to lay on the couch. She just could not bear to be near him right now. She cried herself to sleep on the couch.

A few hours later, Can woke up to an empty bed. He figured Sanem was up already working on breakfast. He heard no sounds anywhere in the house. He went to see if the kids were up for school. The kids were still asleep. Can woke them up and told them to get ready for school. He went in search of Sanem. He found her asleep on the couch. He kissed her cheek to wake her up. She bolted upright. She said Oh Lord, she had overslept. She rushed into the kitchen to make breakfast for the kids. Can came into the kitchen and asked why she was on the couch. She told him she could not sleep so she went into the living area and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Can was not buying her excuse, but he left it. He went to get dressed for work. Soon, the kids came out of their rooms and they were eating their breakfast. When they were done, Sanem sent them to get their book bags. Soon, the bus was outside to pick them up. Can came out of the bedroom, dressed for work. He told Sanem she was going to be late, since she was not dressed yet. Sanem did not look at Can. She told him she was not going into the agency today. Can asked if she was feeling alright. Sanem told him not really. He immediately walked up to her, but she walked away from him. Can asked her what was wrong. Sanem said she just didn't feel well today and was staying home. He went to kiss her goodbye, but she dodged out of his way. She went to the kids' rooms and started making their beds. She then walked into their bedroom and started making the bed. Can came into the bedroom and told her he was leaving. She said OK, but she still would not look at him. Can asked for a kiss goodbye, but Sanem acted like she did not hear him. Can shrugged his shoulders and left.

Sanem went to do the breakfast dishes. She cried the whole time she was doing them. Sanem then started some laundry. Sanem heard her cell phone ringing and she went to see who it was. It was Can, so she hit the ignore button. He tried several more times, but each time she hit the ignore button. He then started texted her. He wanted to know what was wrong, what he did wrong and if she was OK. She refused to answer any of his messages. She decided she had to get out of this house, so she went for a walk. She didn't know how far she walked, she just kept walking. All kinds of thoughts were going through her head. Was Can cheating on her? Who did he miss? Why was he so secretive? Was he tired of her? What would she do if he no longer wanted to be married to her? Would he try to keep their kids? She stopped along the road and vomited. She then decided to head back home because now she really did feel sick.

Can was starting to worry about his wife. She was not answering her cell phone or responding to his text messages. He could not figure out what the hell was wrong. It was already lunchtime and he had still not got a hold of his wife. He had a lunch appointment, so he left so he would not be late. He entered the restaurant and his Aunt Remide was already waiting for him. He greeted her and then sat down. She asked where his beautiful wife, Sanem was today. Can said she was not feeling well and stayed home today. Aunt Remide was so looking forward to seeing her again. They enjoyed their lunch and catching up with each other's lives. Can headed to his truck when lunch was over. Instead of going back to the agency, he drove home. He was determined to find out what was wrong with his wife. When he got to the house, Sanem was not there. Her cell phone was sitting on the coffee table. He checked her phone and there were numerous missed calls from him and several text messages. He wondered where she was.

He headed for the pier. She liked sitting on the pier looking out to the sea. If she wasn't there, then he had no idea where she would be. Once he reached the pier, he found her sitting at the end of it with her feet dangling over the sides. He walked the length of the pier and sat down beside her. She turned her head away from him. He told her he was worried about her since she was not answering the phone or responding to her text messages. She would still not look at him. Can yelled dammit, Sanem....talk to me. He forced her face around so she could look at him. He noticed she had been crying. Can wrapped his arms around her and she buried her face in his chest. This made her cry harder. Can said baby, please talk to him. Sanem said she couldn't talk to him. She admitted she had questions for him but did not want to know the answers. Can lifted her head and told her she could ask him anything.

Sanem asked him if he was tired of her? Did he want out of their marriage? Would he try to keep the kids from her? Did he fall in love with someone else? Can was shocked at the questions that were coming out of her mouth. He put his hands on the side of her face and pulled her face up to his. He looked deep into her eyes and then he kissed her passionately. When he finally lifted his head, he asked her if that kiss felt like he was tired of her. Did that kiss feel like he fell in love with someone else? Did that kiss feel like he wanted out of this marriage? He asked her what had happened to make her feel this way. Sanem admitted to hearing him on the phone this morning when he was on the porch. She told him she overheard him telling someone he missed them. Can started laughing. Sanem asked what was so funny? Can told her he was talking to his Aunt Remide. She wanted to have lunch with both of them today, but Sanem did not go to the agency. Sanem was so embarrassed. She told Can she was so sorry for jumping to conclusions. Can told her he would have probably felt the same way if the shoe was on the other foot. He told Sanem he went on the porch so he would not wake her or the kids up. Aunt Remide was an early bird and she actually woke him up when she called.

Sanem asked Can to forgive her. Can kissed her and told her there was nothing to be sorry for. He should have told her that Aunt Remide called this morning. He asked her to please talk to him next time something like this happens. He does not want her upset over a misunderstanding. Sanem promised. He asked her if she was ready to head home. Sanem smiled and said yes.

Once they got home, it was still an hour and a half before the kids got home from school. Sanem asked if he was going back to the agency. Can said nope, he had other plans. He grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. Sanem laughed and asked what he was doing. Can told her he was going to prove to her that he was not tired of her and never would be. Can kicked the bedroom door shut once they were inside. He immediately removed her shirt and bra. He pulled his shirt over his head. He pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her deeply. He caught Sanem's moan in his mouth. He started nibbling, biting and licking her neck. Sanem ran her hands through his hair, loosening his bun. She loved his hair flowing to his shoulders. He made quick work of their pants and they were now skin on skin. Soon, they were on the bed and he was kissing her from head to toe. He showed her with his touch how very much he loved her. He lost count of how many times he told her he loved her and always would. He make slow, passionate love to his wife like she was his most treasured possession....which she was.