SANEM USES HER SELF DEFENSE MOVES

After they were through watching the sunset, they headed back to their hotel room. It was still early and Can asked what she wanted to do. Sanem said first she wanted to shower and then maybe they could catch a movie at the cinema, if he wanted. He said this was her time and he would anything her heart wanted. She kissed her husband and told him he spoiled her. She told him she was going to shower, and she would be back. He said OK. While she was showering, Can checked his emails. In no time at all, Sanem was back in the room, showered and dressed. Can said he was going to take a quick shower and he would be back. Sanem said OK. As soon as Can was ready, they left the room. They stopped a pizzeria and grabbed a pizza for dinner. Then they walked to the local cinema to see what movies were playing. Sanem chose a romantic comedy. Can was starting to enjoy these types of movies. It was what Sanem constantly chose to watch. He used to prefer action movies. Sanem had changed him so much. It was like she opened his eyes to a whole new world, and he loved it. He loved her. He had learned how to forgive more easily because of Sanem. He cherished family more, because of Sanem. He would never have to be alone again, because of Sanem. He owed this woman so much. He was a better person now because of her love.

They got some popcorn and drinks. They then headed in to watch the movie. They laughed throughout the movie, but of course Sanem would cry too. She always seemed to cry at sad parts of a movie. She was such a sensitive woman but Can loved her for it. Can held her hand throughout the whole movie. When the movie was over, they headed back to their hotel room. Once in their room, they both got dressed for bed. Sanem went to the bathroom to dress. She wanted to surprise Can with the little number she bought before they left for their trip. Can loved her in red, so Sanem hoped he really liked this outfit. Can had already changed into shorts and a t-shirt. He was under the covers in bed. Sanem opened the door of the bathroom and walked out. Can thought his heart was going to beat out of his chest when he saw her. She was a vision in red and sexy as hell. Red was becoming his most favorite color. He just stared. It was like his mouth would not work to form words. Sanem was walking towards him with a shy smile on his face.

She stopped once she made it to the bed. Can put out his hand and she took it. Can scooted over and pulled Sanem into the bed with him. He told her she looked absolutely beautiful and she took his breath away. He kissed her passionately. He sucked her top lip into his mouth. He gently bit it and then licked the bite. Sanem was moaning into his mouth. He was pulling the straps of her nightie down her arms. He was slowly caressing her bare arms. He started kissing and biting her neck. He inhaled her fragrance. He would never get tired of her smell. Her smell is what he first noticed about her, even before he laid eyes on her. Her smell was like a beacon of light that led him through the dark. He worked his way down to her breasts, kissing and nibbling each one. Soon, he had removed her nightie completely and he made quick work of his clothes. He continued his assault down her body. He paid extra attention to her womanhood. Sanem was squirming all over the bed and was moaning his name. She soon reached her release and begged Can to come to her. He rose above her and kissed her deeply. While kissing her, he entered her, filling her completely. Sanem wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper. They began moving as one. Soon, Sanem reached her release and was flying without wings. Can followed right behind her, calling her name.

Can rolled off of her and pulled her across his chest. She laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Sanem told him she thought this was her most favorite thing. Can said what, making love? Sanem said no, laying here listening to your heart beat. Can looked at her and asked that is better than making love? Sanem said yes, sir. Can told her she was nuts. There was nothing on this earth better than making love to his beautiful, sexy wife. Sanem told him listening to his heart beat only for her was the greatest pleasure. Can looked at her and told her she had a very solid argument there. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Sanem woke up first. She felt so warm and cozy wrapped in Can's arms. She didn't feel like moving. She did slowly look up at his face. He was the most gorgeous man she had ever laid eyes on. She gently kissed his lips. She slowly got out of bed to not wake Can. She got dressed and decided she was going to that little cafe to pick up breakfast for her and Can. She left him a note to let him know where she was going. She left the hotel and headed to that cute little cafe. Sanem noticed a strange man standing around near the cafe. He had a hoodie on, which was weird since the weather was extremely warm out. He was also pacing back and forth. Sanem avoid that section of the street. She just got a bad feeling about him. The streets were pretty empty except for this gentleman. He stopped pacing and starting watching Sanem. Sanem hurried into the cafe and placed her order. She sat at a table looking out the window, while her food was being prepared. The man was still out there, but now he was watching Sanem through the window. Sanem watched him enter the cafe. He looked around and saw only Sanem sitting there. Sanem reached in her pocket and called Can's cell phone. She then put her phone back in her pocket.

Back at the hotel, Can had woke up to find Sanem gone. He read her note and saw that she had went for breakfast for them. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, then got dressed. His cell phone started ringing. He saw it was Sanem and answered it. He said hello, baby, but she did not reply. He listened but heard nothing. He then heard a man's voice telling Sanem to stand up and follow him outside. Her heard Sanem tell him she would rather not, due to not knowing him. He heard the man say he wasn't asking her; he was telling her to go outside now. He heard Sanem tell him he didn't need that knife; she would follow him outside. By this time, Can was running out of the hotel. He stopped long enough to tell the doorman to call the police and send them to the cafe now. Can ran as fast as he could to the cafe. He saw Sanem exiting the cafe with a man in a hoodie right behind her. Can hid so the man would not see him and end up hurting his wife. He heard Sanem trying to talk to the man. She asked him what he needed and what she could do to help. Can was surprised his wife was so calm. Can watched as the man forced her down the alley beside the cafe. Can followed at a safe distance. He heard the man asked Sanem to take her pants off. Sanem flat out refused. She said she was happily married, and she would not do what he asked. The man pointed the knife at Sanem. He told her to do what he said, or he would cut her. Sanem calmly told him she would not do as he asked, and he would just have to cut her. The man stepped towards her with the knife. Can broke out in a run, but before he get to Sanem, she did something that really surprised him. She grabbed the arm holding the knife and flipped him. The knife flew out of the man's grasp. Sanem then stomped right on his family jewels. The man was howling in pain. By this time, Can was there beside her with his mouth wide open in shock. Can immediately grabbed Sanem and embraced her. He asked her if she was OK. Sanem was in shock and could only nod yes. Can kicked the knife further away from the man on the ground. The man was still clutching his jewels and moaning.

The police arrived soon after and took the man away. Sanem still had not said anything. She was still in shock. Can kept saying her name. She finally looked up at her husband. She quietly said I am OK. Can took her back to their hotel room. He sat her on the bed and sat down beside her. He put his arm around her shoulders and held her. Can asked her to talk to him; tell him what she was feeling. Sanem looked into Can's eyes and told him she was so scared she was shaking. She said she was trying to remember the self defense moves he taught her. She said she wasn't sure she could do the flip he taught her, but she relied on her photographic memory and just went for it. Sanem looked at Can and said the kick to his family jewels was her added touch. Can smiled at her and told her how proud of her he was. He asked her was she really going to risk getting cut for not taking her pants off? She told Can he was the only man she has ever been with and will ever be with. Can laid on the bed with her and just held her. He stroked her hair and back. Neither said anything to each other. They just held each other.

After a while, Can asked Sanem if she was ready to head home to Istanbul. Sanem said not yet. She said they had one more day together and she wanted to spend it with him. Can said he was hungry, since they didn't get breakfast. He asked Sanem if they could order lunch in and just stay in their room to eat. Sanem told him that was fine. Can ordered them some lunch and Sanem headed for a shower. She felt disgusting and wanted to wash away any trace of this man. Can secretly climbed into the shower behind her. He hugged her from behind and asked if this was OK. Sanem turned around, embraced him. She told him with him, it would always be OK.