A LOVE FOR ETERNITY

After staring into the fire place for a while, they decided to make something to eat. Can made his famous pasta and meat sauce. Sanem made a salad to go with it. Can opened a bottle of wine he brought. He told Sanem only one glass. He knew how she got when she started drinking wine. She usually didn't stop until the bottle was gone. He told her if she got drunk and threw herself into his arms, he would not be responsible for his actions. Sanem asked him if he was afraid she would have her wicked way with him. Can looked at her with a smile and said do I look scared. Sanem said no, he looked hopeful and laughed. Sanem told him maybe later if he was a good husband, she would have her wicked way with him. Can said promises promises. Sanem hugged her husband and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She looked at Can and told him thank you. Can asked what for. Sanem said for always being by my side and for never giving up on me even though I can act crazy sometimes. Can hugged her and told her that her craziness was one of things that attracted him to her. He buried his face in her neck and said this is another thing that attracted him to her. He told her that her scent intoxicates him, makes him dizzy and makes him want to devour her. Sanem giggled. 

They dived into their food and drank some of the delicious wine. Can got up and turned on some music. A slow, sensual song was playing. He grabbed Sanem's hand and pulled her to her feet. He pulled her into his arms and they danced. He wrapped his arms and her back. Sanem put her hands around his neck. They stared into each other's eyes. Can started kissing her deeply. Sanem opened her mouth so he could deepen the kiss. Sanem ran her hands up under his shirt. She then took it off of him. She removed her shirt and bra. They stopped dancing long enough to remove their pants and underwear. They were now dancing naked, skin to skin. They started kissing again, while their hands over each other's body. Can lifted his wife and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He sat her down on the kitchen counter, never breaking the kiss. He began kissing her cheeks, her neck, her chest. Sanem laid back on the counter as far as she could. Can brought Sanem's legs to his shoulders and he began kissing and licking her in her sensual place. When Sanem reached her release it was like something she had never felt before. She felt it clear down to her toes. Before she came down from her sensual high, Can entered her quick and hard. She already felt herself headed for another release. They began moving as one, right there on the kitchen counter. Can started kissing, nibbling and biting her neck. He whispered words of love to her in her ear. Sanem reached her release for a second time. She screamed Can's name. He followed right behind her and reached his release. 

They laid there still connected trying to catch their breath. He told Sanem to wrap her legs around him, which she did. Can carried his wife to the bed and laid her down. He was still inside her and began moving once more. Sanem felt him growing inside her. Can reached down to her sensual area and helped her along to her own release. Sanem was so turned on, it didn't take long before she was soaring once again. Can began moving faster inside her. Soon he was at the edge and he was soaring. He called out Sanem's name. He rolled over beside her and brought her with him. They held each other until they both dozed off from exhaustion. 

Can awoke later on and it was already getting dark outside. Sanem was still asleep in his arms. She looked so peaceful laying there beside him. He smiled down at her. He was so happy she had found peace with all that was going on in her head. He never realized what a strong woman she was. He always knew she was fierce as a lioness but she seemed to have lost that trait somewhere along the line. He was so happy she got it back. He couldn't be more proud of her. She had come along way since the day he met her. She was so innocent and naive back then. Can had taught her not to be to trusting anymore. It was OK to trust, just to be careful who you trust and what to trust them wife. After she gave birth to their first child, Deniz, trust became a big thing for her. Sanem never wanted nannies or babysitters because it was a trust issue. She had turned into a mother lioness protecting her cub. His heart swelled just thinking of the woman she had turned out to be. She was so child-like when they met and he loved that about her. Her dancing at his hut like nobody was watching. But Can saw her and he enjoyed watching her frolic all over the yard. She still had her child-like qualities and he hoped she always would. But she was no longer the innocent, naive Sanem. She refused to let anyone "pull one over" on her. He hugged her tighter. He thanked God everyday she was his. 

Sanem was awake laying in Can's arms. She knew he was awake and deep in thought. She wondered what he was thinking of. She laid still so he would not know she was awake. sometimes, she would catch him daydreaming or deep in thought. She wished she could read his mind sometimes and then there were times she didn't want to know what he was thinking. She thought back to when they first met. He was tough as nails, never trusted a soul and very unforgiving. His temper was short and at times, uncontrollable. When he was provoked, he would punch a person in the face and not think twice about it. She would never admit it to him, but that part of Can scared her sometimes. She knew he would never hurt her. He loved her to much to cause her physical pain. But now, he has learned to trust people more and he has learned to forgive. It may take him a while, but he does eventually forgive. He still gets angry, but he rarely uses his fists to solve the problem. Sanem believed they changed each other for the better. It felt like God created them to be together. Kind of like fate or destiny. Every one out there has a soul mate...that one person to share their life with. Sanem knew Can was her soulmate, her one true love.....her albatross.