SANEM'S KICKBOXING SKILLS

All night long, Sanem and Mihriban kept working the ropes that had their hands tied to the chairs. Sanem's ropes were getting looser and looser. Mihriban wasn't far behind her. Their wrists hurt from trying hard to work the ropes. They both knew if they did not get untied, they would be dead by morning.

Back at home, Can finally remembered the watch he bought Sanem. It had a tracking device installed within the watch. He went up online to track that watch. He located the watch, which means he located Sanem. She was about an hour away. Bulut, Aziz, Emre and Can loaded into his truck and Emre's car and headed in that direction. Can was breaking all speed limits, but he did not care. He was determined to get to his wife, daughter and Mihriban. He only prayed he wasn't to late. Emre telephoned the police and gave them the location of Sanem, Mihriban and Deniz.

Back at the cabin, Sanem had finally broken free from the ropes that held her. She got up and helped Mihriban with her ropes. It was almost morning. They could see the sun beginning to rise through the crack in the door. The windows in the cabin were too small to climb through. Only Deniz would fit, and Sanem did not know if Deniz could run for help or not. She was so little. Mihriban checked the cabin for a weapon. She found a hammer laying on a chair nearby. Mihriban picked up and told Sanem she had a plan. She proceeded to tell Sanem her plan. Sanem nodded in agreement.

Can was about 20 minutes away now. He was driving like a maniac, but he did not care. All the men in the truck were anxious and stressed. Can could feel it. Nobody was saying a word. He pushed the gas pedal to the floor. In his head, he told Sanem to hold on. He was coming.

Back at the cabin, Sanem realized they were out of time. Mihriban and Sanem sat back down in their chairs with their hands behind their back. It appeared they were still tied up. They heard a vehicle pull up outside. The door opened and it was Polen with the unknown man. Polen told them she hoped they slept well. Sanem smiled and said like a baby. Polen said good, she was glad. Polen told them she hoped they had a chance to reflect on their lives because they would not be around to see anymore days. Sanem smiled again and said she reflected on a lot of things. She told Polen she had no clue what her husband saw in her. She must have been an easy piece of ass. Polen smiled and backhanded her in the face once again. Sanem just smiled at her. The unknown man walked closer to Mihriban, pointing the gun at her. Mihriban still had the hammer in her hand which was hidden behind the chair. Deniz was awake by this time and saw Polen hit her momma. She started hitting Polen in the legs and kept saying no hurt momma. Polen pushed the little girl down, but she got back up and continued hitting Polen in the legs. Polen drew back to hit Deniz, when her arm was grabbed...by Sanem. Sanem was standing upright now with her hand tightly holding Polen's arm. Mihriban stood up then and swung the hammer as hard as he could, hitting the unknown man in the side of the head. The man howled in pain and she hit him again and again until he was unconscious. The gun went flying. Mihriban grabbed the gun and pointed it at Polen.

Sanem looked at Mihriban and shook her head no. Sanem told Deniz to go sit over there far away from them. Deniz said O tay (OK), momma. Once Deniz was safely out of the way, Sanem drew her free fist back and punched Polen right in the nose. Blood squirted everywhere. Polen immediately used her free hand to hold her nose. Sanem used a few kickboxing moves that Can had taught her. She kicked Polen in knee. She went down to the floor on her good knee. Sanem kicked her in the side of the head. She fell completely on floor at this time. Sanem straddle her and kept punching her in the face over and over again. The whole time she kept saying she would never touch her daughter. She was unconscious, but Sanem kept hitting her. Mihriban came over and got Sanem off of Polen. Sanem was so angry she was crying. Deniz ran to her momma and hugged her legs. Sanem picked her daughter up and hugged her fiercely. Sanem kept kissing her daughter over and over again. Mihriban used the rope found in the cabin to tie Polen and this unknown man up.

Can, Bulut, Emre and Aziz were coming up the road to the cabin. When they reached the cabin, they saw Sanem, Deniz and Mihriban sitting on the steps of the cabin. They both had several bruises on their faces, and they had seen better days, but Can thought his wife was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. The police arrived and pulled up behind Can's truck. Can was already out of his truck and running to Sanem and Deniz. He grabbed them both at the same time and embraced them. Aziz had run to Mihriban and embraced her while crying. He told Mihriban he was so worried about her.

Can asked Sanem if she was alright. Sanem said she was fine, just needed a shower bad. She looked and felt disgusting. He kissed her and said she was the most beautiful that he had ever laid eyes on. Sanem told the police there were two people tied up inside. Can looked at her and smiled. A few minutes later, the police came out with Polen and the unknown man. Polen's face looked like she had been in a horrible fight and the unknown man was bleeding bad from the side of his head. Can looked at Polen with such contempt and hatred. When he looked at her face, he smiled and then looked at Sanem. Sanem was looking at her husband smiling brightly. Can said you didn't. Sanem said I did, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Can started laughing. Sanem told Can the man's head was from the courtesy of Sister Mihriban. Aziz was listening and laughed at Mihriban and called her his little spitfire. Sanem told Can his kickboxing lessons came in handy. Can smiled and said so they did.

They had to follow the police to the police station to file a complaint. Once they arrived, they all went into the station. Sanem and Mihriban were questioned separately. Once their statements were given, they could go home. Can, Sanem, Deniz, Aziz and Mihriban went in Can's truck. Emre and Bulut followed behind them. Sanem was silent on the drive home. Can held her hand and asked if she was OK. Sanem had tears falling down her face. She said she was fine. She was just glad she could live to see another day; another day with her husband and kids. She told Can this has made her realize how precious life is, how precious her family is, how precious her life is. She told Can she would never take anything for granite again.

Once they arrived home, Can, Sanem and Deniz entered their home. Can went to give Deniz a bath while Sanem phoned her parents. Her parents offered to keep the twins until morning, so Can and Sanem could get some rest. There was a message on their answering machine from the vet. The vet said Adil was going to be fine with effects from the poisoning. They could pick Adil up tomorrow. Sanem was so happy to hear the news about Adil. Sanem sat on the couch and cried. She cried over what could have happened with her, Mihriban and Deniz. She cried over Adil and what could have happened to him. She cried for her loved ones who would have had to continue on with life, if something had happened to Sanem. Can came out after tucking Deniz in for the night and found Sanem crying. He sat down beside her and just held her. He kept telling Sanem it was over. Everything would be fine. They sat there together just holding each other for hours. Neither made a move to get up. They were just enjoying being there together.