HOSPITAL ONCE AGAIN

Sanem never thought she would be back in the hospital sitting beside an unconscious Can. An ambulance was called to the farm after he collapsed. He just wouldn't wake up. Sanem refused to leave his side. Finally, Embre and Can's father, Aziz talked her into taking a nap in the hospital lounge. They promised to come get her if anything changed. The doctor came in and informed Embre and Aziz that all the tests came back fine. The doctor was baffled on why Can would not wake up. They were going to keep him in the hospital so they could observe him.

After an hour of sitting there with Can, Embre and Aziz saw Can move his head from side to side. He was talking in his sleep. He was calling out for Sanem. Before Aziz could go and fetch Sanem, Can sat up in the bed and was screaming for Sanem. Can saw his brother and father standing there by his bed. Can tried to get out of the bed, but he was hooked up to so many machines. He was trying to pull everything off so he could get up. All the while, screaming for Sanem. Embre and Aziz tried to calm him down. Can was yelling that Sanem was dead. She got thrown from the car in the accident. Embre tried to tell him Sanem was fine but Can didn't seem to hear him. Can just kept pulling everything off him. Aziz ran from the room to fetch Sanem. Aziz found Sanem asleep on a couch in the lounge. He quickly woke her up and told her Can was yelling for her and only her. Sanem took off running to his room.

When Sanem entered Can's room, he had removed everything that was connected to him and was standing beside the bed. He was sobbing and kept saying that Sanem was dead. He said he couldn't live without her. Sanem ran to him and threw her arms around him. She kept telling him that she was here...that she was alive. Finally, when he realized she was alive and well, he hugged her so hard she could barely breathe. He kept saying her name repeatedly. He pulled back so he could look at her face. He kissed her like a starving man. He didn't want to let go of her. He told her they were in an accident and saw her fly out the passenger door and then every thing went dark. Sanem asked him if he remembered the accident. He looked straight into her eyes and said he remembers EVERYTHING. Sanem saw it in his eyes. He spoke the truth and she could see the love staring right back at her. Her Can was back. Sanem asked him how this happened. Can said he did not know. He said after he put the moonstone ring on her finger, all he felt was pain in his head like a bunch of needles and then nothing. He hugs her again and kisses her entire face. He kept telling her that he loves her and never wants to be apart from her. Aziz ran to get the doctor.

When the doctor entered the room, he was shocked to see Can awake and standing by his bed. Can told the doctor he remembers everything and just wants to go home with his Sanem. The doctor said since all his tests came back fine, he sees no reason not to discharge him. Embre left the room to let everyone know that Can was fine, and his memory had returned.

Once they arrived back to the farm, Can followed Sanem back to her house. He didn't want her out of his sight. Can could not keep his hands off Sanem. Constantly touching her face...her hair...her hands. Can kept apologizing for all the pain he had caused Sanem with his memory loss. He promised her he would not upset her ever again....and he broke that promise. Sanem told him it was not his fault. He did not purposely upset her. He grabbed her by the face and kissed her passionately. It seemed to go on forever. He didn't want to stop. He wanted her with every breathe in him. He eventually stopped kissing her but refused to let go of her. Can looked at the ring on her hand and smiled. He told Sanem that were officially engaged once again.

Can told her he wanted a quick wedding there on the farm, with all their family and friends. He refused to wait any longer. He wanted her as his wife as soon as possible. Can told her their honeymoon would be their trip around the world together on their boat, as he promised. Sanem agreed. They would talk to their parent's tomorrow. Tonight, was their time alone together. Can had a lot of time to make up for.