7 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH TWINS

3 months later

Sanem is now 7 months pregnant with her twins. She had her doctor appointment yesterday and Can took her. Her ultrasound showed one boy and one girl. Sanem realized the dreams she had of her children were coming true. Can was over the moon. He is such a good dad to Deniz. She looks like her momma, but she acts like her daddy. She wants to go everywhere. She is adventurous just like her daddy. She is definitely a daddy's girl. If the truth be known, Can dotes on both Deniz and Sanem. He spoils his girls rotten and Sanem loves it. He brings Sanem flowers for no reason. He rubs her feet and back when it looks like she needs it. Sanem could not ask for a better husband, best friend, lover and father to her children. She struck it rich when they found each other. She could not be happier.

Can was at the agency. They found out yesterday Sanem was giving birth to a boy and a girl. Can use to dream of his little family, as did Sanem. It is funny really. How can 2 people who love each other so much share dreams? They can feel each other's presence before they see them with their own eyes. It is like he knows what Sanem is thinking before she even speaks. Can feels they are connected in body, mind and soul. He could not survive without his phoenix. She completes him and makes him a whole person. He has never felt this way about any woman ever and he never will.

When Can finished his workday, he headed home. He stopped and picked up a couple pizzas for dinner. He did not want Sanem on feet due to her feet swelling and Deniz loved pizza. He also stopped at a little roadside flower shop and picked up his wife some flowers. He loved giving her flowers. Her face always lit up with he handed them to her. He pulled into the driveway of their home. He loved the log cabin he built for his wife. He sat and admired Sanem's flower garden. It was beautiful. He had been watering them every day. He didn't want Sanem doing to much since she was already 7 months pregnant. He enjoyed helping his wife as much as he could. He wanted to hire a nanny for Deniz until after the twins were born, but Sanem would not hear of it. She said she didn't want a stranger raising her children. So, Mevkibe and Mihriban stopped by daily to help Sanem around the house and to help with Deniz. It was hard to keep up with a 19-month-old. Deniz was into everything. Always on the go, just like her daddy use to be. She was so much like him, it was ironic. He entered the house and called out to his girls. Sanem called back that they were in Deniz's room. Can put the pizzas down and headed to Deniz's room.

He found his girls sitting on Deniz's bed playing with baby dolls. Deniz said look daddy, we got babies. Can laughed and told her he could see that. He bent down and kissed his baby girl, Deniz. He then sat down beside Sanem and embraced her. He gave her a deep kiss and told her he missed her. He pulled the flowers from behind his back and gave them to her. Her face lit up and she gave him a quick kiss. She asked what were the flowers for. Can told her just because he loves her. That got him another kiss. She told him that she loved him so much. He told her he loved her more.

They all sat down to eat the pizza that Can brought. Sanem thanked him and told him she was starving. Can laughed and asked her when she wasn't hungry. Sanem stuck her tongue out at him. Deniz kept saying yummy pizza. Can asked the girls what they wanted to do tonight. Sanem told him she didn't know. She was so tired. Deniz said go see movie. Can suggested to Sanem maybe they could go to the drive in. She wouldn't have to get out and walk. She could just sit. Sanem said that sounded like a good plan.

Can, Sanem and Deniz got in the truck and headed to the local drive in. They were playing the new Lion King movie which Sanem knew Deniz would love. Sanem enjoyed doing things like this with her little family. Can went to the concession stand to get them drinks and some popcorn. Deniz chose to sit on her daddy's lap and Can pulled Sanem close to his side. He kept his arm thrown over her shoulders. Sanem rested her head on his shoulder. Can started playing with Sanem's hair. He would have to say it was his favorite pastime. The movie began and their attention was on the screen. Deniz was really enjoying the movie. Can thought it was very cute. He looked down at Sanem and she had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He pulled her tighter against his side. By the time the movie was over, Deniz had also fallen asleep. Can got out of the truck and moved her to the backseat. He got back behind the driver's seat and put Sanem's head back on his shoulder. He kissed her temple and then started the drive home.

Once home, Can carried Deniz into the house and placed her in her bed. He would put her in her pajamas once he got Sanem in the house. He back to the truck to retrieve his wife. He lifted her into his arms, locked up the truck and carried her inside. He placed her on their bed and went back to get Deniz tucked in for the night. He changed his little girl into her pajamas, and she slept through it all. He laid her in her bed, covered her up and kissed her goodnight. He then went back to his bedroom and helped Sanem put her pajamas on. She did wake up and asked where they were. Can told her they were home and he was putting her pajamas on. Sanem helped him. She told him how sorry she was that she fell asleep. He told her, honey, you are pregnant with twins and of course your going to be tired. Sanem told him she enjoyed doing things with him and Deniz. She is just so exhausted anymore. Can told her it was understandable. He pulled back the covers and she climbed into the bed. He covered her up. He changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He climbed into bed beside her. He pulled her into his arms, and she put her head on his chest. She almost immediately fell asleep. Can laid there for a while. He thought back on his life then and now. He never thought he would meet, let alone, marry his true love. They now had a beautiful daughter and twins on the way. He asked himself how in the world did he get so lucky.