UNKNOWN EYES

They returned home from the fair; unaware they were followed home the whole way. Mihriban and Aziz headed to their home after their arrival. Can, Sanem and Deniz entered their house. Sanem put Deniz to bed. She had passed out as soon as they left the fair. Can headed for the shower. Sanem entered the bedroom and heard the shower running. She removed her clothing and entered the shower to stand behind Can. She wrapped her arms around his naked body. He turned in her arms and looked into her eyes. Sanem told him she was just saving water. Can laughed and kissed his wife deeply. They ended up making love in the shower. When they were done, Can turned off the shower and grabbed towels. He wrapped one around the bottom half of his body and then wrapped Sanem in one. He helped Sanem towel dry her hair while kissing the back of her neck. They slowly made their way to the bedroom, where Can made precious love to her once again. They fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

Can awoke the next morning with Sanem's head on his chest. He decided to let her sleep. He got up and got ready to head to the agency. When he exited the house, he waved at Bulut who was next door working on Emre and Leyla's house. He got in his truck and left. The unknown eyes watched as Can left and then made his way to the front door of the house. Bulut was outside working on Emre's house when he noticed this shady figure heading to Sanem's front door. Bulut immediately called Can and told him to turn around and head back to his house. The shady figure entered the home due to the door being unlocked. Sanem was still asleep naked in her bed, where can left her.

Can immediately turned his truck around and sped back to his house. Bulut was already on his way to the front door. The shady figure entered Sanem's bedroom. He got on the bed with Sanem. Sanem woke up, thinking it was Can and smiled. She opened her eyes and let out a scream. A hand was clamped over her mouth. The shady figure asked her if she remembered him. Sanem nodded her head yes. The shady figure then told her that she owed him, and he came to collect. He accused her of have him sent to jail, but he got out for good behavior. He was now sitting on top of Sanem's naked body. He removed his hand off of her mouth. Sanem said one word....Fabri. He told her they could have been good together. He would have made her happy and bought her the world. He began groping her; squeezing her breasts hard. Sanem tried and tried to buck him off. Fabri ended up backhanding her across the face. He told her to stop and be a good girl and he would be gentle with her. Fabri started kissing his way down her neck. Sanem was crying by this time. She started crying out for Can. Fabri laughed and said he left already, and he could not save her. Fabri started removing his clothes. He told Sanem he would show her what a real man felt like.

Can arrived back at home. Bulut was entering the house through the front door. Can took off in a run towards his house. They both heard Sanem scream at the same time. Deniz was crying in her crib and Bulut went to check on the baby. Can ran to the bedroom. What he saw put fire in his blood. There was a man on top of his wife and Sanem was screaming. The man drew back to smack Sanem again but Can leaped and grabbed the man's arm before he could make contact. Can pulled the man off of Sanem and bent his arm behind his back. The man howled in pain. Can spun him around and realized it was Fabri. Fabri had a sick smile on his face and that was all it took for Can to punch him; over and over again. Can was yelling at him to never touch his wife while he continued to punch him. Can punched him into unconsciousness. Bulut had entered the room holding Deniz and Can told him to call the cops. Bulut left the room to notify the police. Can turned around to see Sanem crying, trying to cover herself. Can got her a robe and went over to her. He kept saying her name over and over. He reached out to touch her, but she flinched away. He told her it was him...her Can. He finally got through to her and she looked at him. When she realized it was Can, she threw her arms around him and held on for dear life. Can held her tightly. He told asked her to let him help her put her robe on before the police came. She nodded her head yes. Once she was covered, Can asked her if Fabri had hurt her. Sanem quietly said no. She told him he smacked her in the face once but that was all. Can asked her if he raped her. Sanem started crying and told him no. Can felt so relieved. He wanted to kill him and looked over to where he left him unconsciousness. He was still laying there passed out.

The police arrived and Can told them what happened. The police picked up an unconscious Fabri and drug him out to the police cruiser. Bulut had taken Deniz to Mihriban while Can tended to Sanem. Sanem told Can she needed a shower to get the feel of Fabri off her skin. Can helped her to the shower and gave her some alone time, but he stayed right outside the bathroom door. He heard Sanem sobbing in the shower. Can walked into the shower fully clothed and held her. Sanem told him what happened while she sobbed into his chest. Fabri kissed her and squeezed her breasts hard. She told Can no man had ever touched her there except for him. She told him no man had ever kissed her except for him. She felt dirty and violated. Can just held her and whispered words of love to her. He turned off the shower and pick her up. He put her down on the bathroom floor and wrapped her in a towel. He picked her up again and carried her to the bedroom. Can laid her on the bed. Can changed his wet clothes to a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He laid down next to her and wrapped her in his arms and just held her. She sobbed herself to sleep on his chest. Can continued to play with her hair while she slept. He dozed off while playing with her hair. Can woke up a short time later to find Sanem staring at him. He asked her if she was OK. She smiled and said yes. She told Can he saved her once again. Can told her Bulut called him when he saw someone enter their house. Sanem said she would have to thank Bulut.

Can told her he wanted to kill Fabri when he walked into the bedroom and saw him sitting on her. Sanem asked him if Fabri would go back to jail. Can told her without a doubt and that he would be waiting for him if he ever did get out. He looked deep into her eyes and told her she was his everything and he loved her with every breath in him. Sanem told him she loved him so very much. She asked him if there was anyone else who would be making an appearance in their lives that she should know about. Can smiled and said Lord I hope not.