RETURN OF THE EVIL QUEEN

Sanem could not believe that Polen was sitting in the same restaurant as her and Leyla. Why is she back in Istanbul? Before Leyla could stop her, Sanem storms over to Polen's table. Sanem gets to Polen's table and demands to know why she is back in Istanbul. Polen smirked at her and said she didn't owe Sanem an explanation. But if she insisted on one, she would tell her. She was meeting Can for lunch. She heard about his accident and memory loss, so she called him. She knew he needed her since he no longer remembered Sanem. She told Sanem to run along, sweetheart. You aren't needed here. Can remembers me not you, Sanem. Polen told her that she no longer stood a chance with him and she was there to get him back. Sanem picked up Polen's drink and dumped it over her head. Polen screamed bloody murder and slapped Sanem across of the face. Sanem balled up her fist and punched her in the face. Sanem then stormed out of the restaurant with Leyla close on her heels.

Sanem ran into Can upon exiting the restaurant. He tried to grab her and to hug her, but Sanem pushed him out of the way and kept walking. Can caught up with her and grabbed her arm to stop her. He turned her around to face him and saw her reddened cheek. He asked her what happened to her face. She told him to go ask his lunch date. Sanem jerked her arm free and kept walking. Leyla stayed behind to talk to Can. Leyla told Can that Polen was there to get him back. She repeated everything that Polen said to Can. He was livid. Leyla ran to catch up with Polen and Can entered the restaurant to confront Polen.

Can walked straight up to Polen and told her she had no right to strike the woman he was to marry. Polen told him Sanem dumped a drink over her head and punched her in the face. Can started laughing. He was so proud of his little bird. Can told Polen to get something straight right here....right now. He loved Sanem. She owned his heart. He was never taking Polen back ever. He told Polen the best thing she could do was return to London. They were completely over. Can left the restaurant in search of Sanem.

The taxi dropped Leyla off at home, which left Sanem alone. She did not want to return to the farm because she knew Can would be looking for her there. She had no idea where to go. She needed to be alone. She was so hurt and angry right now. She needed time to think. She decided to sneak into Can's childhood home. She knew nobody would look for her there. When she got there, she went and stood at the railing looking out over Istanbul. It was so peaceful. She closed her eyes to listen to the sounds of Istanbul.

Can returned to the farm as quickly as he could. He could not find Sanem anywhere. He could not think of where she could have gone. He called Leyla but Leyla told him the taxi dropped her off over an hour ago and she thought Sanem was returning home. Can went to his hut thinking she may be there. But no Sanem. He then drove to the rocks. But again, no Sanem. He went to the agency. But no Sanem. He was running out of options. He tried her cell numerous times, but her cell phone was turned off. He knew she was upset and angry. He just wanted to explain and hold her. In order to think, he went to his favorite place....his childhood home.

Sanem was sitting under the big tree in the backyard of Can's childhood home. She was so tired. She leaned her head back and fell asleep against the tree trunk. Can arrived shortly after and walked through the gardens, enjoying the flowers. He walked to the rear of the house and stood at the railing, overlooking Istanbul. This was his absolute favorite spot in Istanbul. It always made him feel at peace. He turned around and spotted Sanem asleep under the big old tree. He smiled because she looked like an angel. He walked over and sat down beside her. He gently pushed a strand of hair out of her face. He could touch her hair all day. When Sanem felt a hand in her hair, she woke up.

Sanem stared straight into Can's eyes. He had a big smile on his face. Sanem asked him how he found her. He told her he came there to think because he couldn't find her anywhere. Sanem jumped up and told him to go ahead and think...she was leaving. She started to walk away. He grabbed her by the arm and turned her around. She ended up in his arms with his arms wrapped around her. She asked him to let go of her. Can told her no. Can bent his head and quickly took her lips in a passionate kiss. Sanem did not have it in her to fight him, so she sunk herself into his kiss. She never wanted it to end. Can lifted his head and looked into her beautiful eyes.

Sanem asked him where Polen was. She told him she was in Istanbul for him anyway. Can smiled and told her that he sent Polen back to London. He told her everything he said to Polen. He told Sanem that he didn't want Polen. Can told Sanem she was the woman he wanted to spend his life with, not Polen. He told her he could not live without her and she was his everything. He bent his head and kissed her again. He wrapped his arms so tightly around her. Sanem kissed him back with everything in her. When Can finally lifted his head, Sanem saw the love and desire in his eyes. Sanem told him she loved him with every breath in her and she no longer wanted to wait for marriage. She wanted him to make her his in every way. Can just stared at her.