SEARCH AND RESCUE

Can, Sanem, Emre and Leyla arrived at the camping site. All of the employees were already there setting up their tents. Can pulled in and him and Emre started unloading their vehicles. Soon their tents and the kids' tents were set up. Can and Emre went over the rules with the kids. They were not to wander off into the woods without a parent with them. They were not to go near the campfire unless a parent was with them. All the kids said they understood. All five kids ran off to play with Adil. Sanem and Leyla started unloading the food they brought. Can came over and embraced his wife from behind. He kissed her cheek and told her to stay out of the woods too. He didn't want her falling into another bear/boar trap. She said ha ha, very funny. She turned around in his arms and told him he enjoyed saving her from herself. Can told her very true, but he still did not want her falling into anymore traps. Sanem said OK and kissed him.

Sanem and Leyla sat in their chairs trying to keep their eyes on the kids. They were everywhere. Sanem told Leyla they would sleep well tonight with all the energy they were burning. Leyla laughed and said we can hope. Soon the Compass Sports representatives arrived with their new equipment to be tried out. Can and Emre went up to them and shook their hands. They introduced themselves as Ahmed, Borak and Ismail. Sanem and Leyla were not going on any of the adventures. They were staying behind to keep an eye on the kids. Can was fine with this because Sanem was not too suave when it came to exploring the woods. He preferred her to stay behind, that way he would not have to worry about her.

The first activity began. Can and Emre teamed up and everyone entered the woods. Sanem and Leyla were making the kids sandwiches for lunch because as usual, they were hollering for food. Leyla laid out a blanket for the kids to sit on while they ate their lunch. Sanem filled Adil's food and water bowl. Soon the kids were full and off playing again, with Adil running after them. In about an hour, Can and Emre arrived back at camp. They were the first ones to arrive back. Employees started returning one by one. Soon, everyone was back at camp. Can decided to break so everyone could get some lunch. Can and Emre walked over to Sanem and Leyla. The ladies already had their sandwiches ready and waiting for them. Can sat down on the blanket behind Sanem with her between his legs. He gave his wife a quick kiss on the cheek and then began eating. Emre did the same with Leyla. After lunch the second activity began. Once again, Sanem and Leyla stayed back to watch their kids, while Emre and Can made a go of it. Leyla and Sanem decided to play ball with the kids. They kept this up for about an hour. The kids were hungry and wanted a snack. So, Leyla and Sanem made them a quick snack. After another hour passed, Can and Emre returned from their second activity. They found Leyla, Sanem, Deniz, Guliz and Yildiz painting each other's toenails. Ates and Omer were playing cars in a mound of dirt. Can and Emre got themselves a drink and then sat down near the girls.

Later that night, Emre and Can fired up the grill. They were making hamburgers, sausages and kabobs for everyone. Sanem and Leyla cut up watermelon, apples, oranges and bananas. There was also chips and soda. Everyone sat down to fill their bellies. After dinner, Can decided to let the kids roast marshmallows. The kids had a blast. Adil was sitting faithfully by Deniz. That dog didn't want to leave her side. Soon, Sanem helped the kids change into their pajamas. Once all the kids for down for the night, Leyla, Emre, Can and Sanem sat by the fire. Sanem was sitting between Can's legs with her back against his chest. Leyla and Emre were sitting across from them. Leyla said this was so peaceful. Sanem told her she agreed. Soon, Sanem and Leyla said they were turning in. They checked on the kids and found them all asleep. Deniz, Guliz and Yildiz in one tent and Ates and Omer in the other tent. Sanem went into her tent and changed into a tank top and shirts. Can entered before she could lay down. He changed into a t-shirt and shorts. They both laid down and Can pulled Sanem into his arms. His kissed his wife passionately. Sanem kissed him back with just as much passion. Can started kissing and biting her neck. Soon, Can was making mad passionate love to his one and only. Afterwards, they laid in each other's arms. Sanem loved it when Can cuddled her after they made love. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sanem woke up first. Everything was still quiet outside the tent. She thought the kids were still sleeping. She got dressed and headed out of the tent. The sun had risen but everyone in the campsite were still asleep. Sanem started to boil water for some tea. When it was done, she sat in her chair and began to drink her tea. Soon, Leyla came out of her tent. Sanem made her a cup of tea. Leyla said her husband was being lazy this morning. Sanem laughed and said so was Can. Leyla said she guessed the kids wore themselves out yesterday, since they haven't come out of their tents. Just Leyla said that, Ates and Omer came out of their tent, both complaining of being hungry. Leyla started getting things ready for breakfast. The girls still had not came out of their tent. Sanem decided to check on them. Adil might need to use the bathroom. Sanem unzipped their tent and pulled back the flap. The girls nor Adil were in the tent. Sanem stood up and immediately looked around the campground for any sign of the girls or the dog. She didn't see them anywhere. Leyla asked her what was wrong. Sanem told her the girls were gone.

Sanem immediately woke Can up and told him the girls and Adil were gone. Can jumped up and exited the tent. Leyla had gone and woke Emre up who came flying out of his tent. Both men got dressed quickly and went to round up all the employees he could to start a search of the woods. Can told them to stay in pairs. By this time, Sanem and Leyla were in tears. Can hugged Sanem and told her he would find the girls....he promised. Emre and Can headed into the woods nearest to their tents. Can started whistling for Adil, but he heard no bark in response.