LET'S BE ALONE TOGETHER

Sanem woke the next morning, naked and laying across her husband. She turned her head to look up at him and he was sleeping soundly. God, she could watch her husband sleep all day. She started kissing his chest, paying attention to his albatross tattoo. She was nibbling, licking and biting his chest. She felt him move and heard little moans coming from him. A certain part of his body was also waking up. It was standing at attention. Sanem giggled about the effect she had over him. Can flipped her on her back and asked her what was so funny. Sanem said uhm, nothing. Can dived in for a kiss. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and ran his tongue over it. Sanem wrapped her arms around his back. She moaned into his mouth. He started kissing her cheek, her ear, her neck. He made his way to her chest and kissed her there. Sanem said I want you now, husband. He raised up above her, kissed her deeply and entered her with one thrust. They moved together as one. Sanem was almost at her release point. Within a few moments, she was flying. Can loved to watch her when she reached that point. He followed quickly behind her. He buried his face in her neck and tried to catch his breath. Sanem caressed his back. She said I love you, Can. Can looked in her eyes and told her he loved her. He kissed her once again. Sanem told him they better get up to get breakfast started. The kids would be up soon. Can said OK, if I must. They got up and got dressed. They completed their morning hygiene. Can told her he would go start breakfast.

Within a few minutes, the twins started yelling. Before Sanem made it to their rooms, Deniz came out her room with Adil following her. Sanem asked Deniz if she would let Adil outside so he could use the bathroom. Deniz said OK. Deniz let Adil outside, then came back to the kitchen. She asked her daddy if he was making cakes (pancakes). Can told he was just for her. She said yummy. Can looked up and Atesh was toddling down the hallway with a smile on his face. Then came Sanem carrying Yildiz. She still would not walk. She would pull herself up, but it was like she was afraid to take a step. She was a very cautious little girl. The doctor told them she would walk when she was ready. Can got Atesh into his highchair. He cut his pancake into very small pieces. He got Yildiz's ready and Sanem put her in her highchair. Deniz was a big girl and she chose to sit in a chair on her knees. She had her pancake almost gone. She asked her daddy for nother (another) one. Can laid another one on her plate. He told her she had an appetite like her momma. Sanem stuck her tongue out at Can. Can laughed. He asked Sanem if she was going to eat one. Sanem said of course. She couldn't resist his pancakes with chocolate sauce. Can and Sanem sat down with their kids and ate their breakfast. Can asked Sanem if she felt like going away for the weekend. Just the two of them. Sanem smiled and asked about the kids. Can said they had their choice of sitters. Deniz could stay with Emre and Leyla. She would have a good time with Guliz. The twins could stay with his dad and Mihriban. Sanem said if they could arrange it, then she would love to go away with him. Can smiled and said OK. He would call them today and see if he could arrange anything. Sanem smiled at him.

Can called Emre and Leyla and they were more than happy to keep Deniz and Adil, the puppy. Can then called his dad and Mihriban. They both said they would keep the twins. The pool was now secure, so there will be no problems with that. His dad said he would look around the yard for any other dangers before the twins came over. Can told him he appreciated that, and he would let Sanem know. Can told Sanem everything was arranged. Sanem asked where they were going. Can said anywhere she wanted to. Sanem said what about Kayseri for the weekend. She had only been there once to promote her book. Can said that sounded good to him. Can said maybe they could eat Manti. Sanem laughed and told him he remembered. He said he did not have photographic memory, but he remembered some things. It was Thursday, so they would be leaving tomorrow evening. Can made flight plans for their trip. They would need to be at the airport tomorrow afternoon. Sanem spent the day packing for the kids. She then packed suitcases for Can and herself.

Can had left for the agency to get a little work done. He talked to Emre about putting in a nursery for employees who had children. That way if Sanem and Leyla wanted to return to work, their kids would be close by. Emre thought it was an excellent idea. He told Can that Leyla has been talking about the agency a lot lately. He thinks she misses it. Can said he wanted to give Sanem a breather from the kids and she too missed working at the agency. They agreed they wouldn't say anything to Leyla or Sanem just yet. Can asked Emre to find a big enough location within the agency to build a nursery. Emre said he could do that. Can finished up a couple of campaigns while there at the agency. Business for the company was booming. Can knew his dad was proud of him and Emre for building the agency back up. Can planned on keeping it built up. He wanted something to pass on to him and Emre's children.

Can left for home in the afternoon. He had finished up what he needed to do at the agency. Tomorrow him and Sanem would be on a flight to Kayseri. He wanted to make sure his wife was handling her depression. If needed, he would mention medication. He hated to go down that road considering what she went through in the mental hospital, but he wanted his wife well. He loved her with every fiber in him and he never wanted to lose her. He vowed he would never have her committed. Not again. She went through to much the last time. He just had to show her how much him and the kids needed her. And he truly did need her. He never thought he would need someone as much as he needed her. Deep down he felt he needed her more than she needed him. She was the glue that held their little family together. She would never admit it, but she was. She kept their home functioning. Without her, there would be no home, no family and no Can. He would spend the weekend showing her how much he loved, cherished and adored her. He would spoil her rotten. He would put her on a pedestal for the whole weekend.

Can arrived home to find Deniz in the yard playing with Guliz and Adil. Those girls were chasing that puppy all over the place and just giggling. Deniz saw her daddy and yelled for him. Can took his key and unlocked the gate. Once he was inside, he made sure he locked it back. He picked up Deniz and gave her hugs and kisses. He asked her if she was being nice to the puppy. Deniz said yes, cause she wuved (loved) her pup. Can put her down and went into the house. The twins were playing in the living area and Sanem and Leyla were having tea. He bent down and kissed his wife. He asked her how her day had been. Sanem smiled and said good. She got everything packed for tomorrow. Can said good. He greeted Leyla. Can asked what they were doing for dinner. Sanem said she did not know. Can said how about hamburgers on the grill. He told Leyla to bring Emre and Guliz over for hamburgers. Leyla said her and Guliz didn't eat hamburgers. Can said we can make something you and Guliz would eat. Leyla said, sounded good.

Later that night, Can, Sanem, Leyla, Emre, Aziz, Mihriban, Nihat, Mevkibe and the kids all had dinner. Hamburgers on the grill and a huge salad for Leyla and Guliz. Everyone ate, laughed, and joked while eating. Adil was picking up food that the kids were dropping on the ground. When it was time for everyone to leave, Leyla went ahead and took Deniz's packed bag to her house. Aziz and Mihriban took the twin's bag. That way all Sanem and Can needed to do was drop the kids and puppy off. Everyone bid a goodnight. Sanem went in to bath the twins and get them ready for bed. Once the bathroom was empty, Can helped Deniz bathe and get ready for bed. Once all the kids were tucked in, Sanem and Can went to their bedroom. Sanem kicked off her shoes and fell back on the bed. Can asked her if she was tired. Sanem said a little. Can fell back on the bed beside her. Sanem rolled over and hugged her husband. She asked him if he was excited about their getaway tomorrow. Can said he is always excited to be alone with her. He asked her if she was ready to be alone with him. She said always.