MEETING ON THE PIER

All day, Can was trying to come up with a plan to see Sanem, so he could continue learning more about their past. It upset him to think she had given up on him in such a short time. He understood her frustration because he was frustrated as well. He wanted those 2 years back. He wanted to remember her and their life together. He felt some sort of connection with her. He could not explain it. He just felt it deep down in his soul. She was beautiful, funny and her smile lit up the room. She told him many times he was always attracted to her scent. He could not deny the fact her smell was intoxicating. So, he came up with a plan. He only hoped Sanem would be OK with it.

Sanem was working in her workshop. She always found peace when making her creams, except not today. She felt like she was suffocating. She couldn't eat. She couldn't sleep. The tears constantly fell. She missed Can. She wanted her Can back. The one who remembered her. The one who cherished her. The one who made her feel safe. He was her everything and now he was gone. He was physically still here but his love for her no longer existed. She gave up making her creams and headed for her favorite spot...the pier. She walked the length of the pier and sat down with her legs dangling over the side. The tears once again fell. She felt so alone.

Unknown to Sanem, Can had just arrived at the farm. He went in search of his father, Aziz. His father was living with the love of his life, Mihriban on the farm, which was owned by Mihriban. He found his father at home. Can asked his father for a favor. He wanted to move in with Aziz and , in order to be closer to Sanem. They both agreed he could stay with them. With that part of his plan taken care of, Can went in search of Sanem. He checked her workshop, but Sanem was not there. He immediately knew where he would find her. He set off for the pier.

Sanem was still sitting there crying her eyes out to the sea. Begging and pleading with the sea to help her bring her Can back to her. Can found her on the pier and began walking towards her. Sanem felt his presence before she saw him, but she couldn't look at him. She didn't want to see the emptiness in his eyes when he looked at her. Can sat down beside her but she would not look at him. She just couldn't. He reached out and took her hand in his. He asked her why she gave her shares to Embre and Leyla. He asked her why she left the agency. He asked her why she returned the ring. He asked her why she gave up on him so soon. All Sanem could do was cry. Can put his arms around her and just held her close to him. It seemed like an eternity when her sobs subsided. Can asked her to please answer him. Sanem said she could no longer stay at the agency and see him every day, knowing he did not remember her or their love. She told him she no longer wanted any part of the agency. She only bought it back in hopes of Can remembering the last 2 years. Then she said she gave the ring back because it belonged to him. He didn't remember her, so she felt she had no right to keep it. She told him she never gave up on him and that she could never do such a thing. But she had given up the hope of him ever remembering her and their love.

Can was silent for a while. He really didn't know what to say. He finally asked her if she would continue helping him get his memories back. He told her he would be staying with his father and Mihriban for a while, if that was OK with her. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Sanem smiled and said that was fine with her and she would continue helping him until he no longer needed her. Can leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. He told her about the connection he felt with her. He didn't know why or even how to explain it, only that he felt it. She in turn told him she has always felt this connection since the day they met. Can kissed her cheek once again and helped her stand up. They walked back to the farm...hand in hand.

Tomorrow is a new day.........