THE FERRIS WHEEL

Can made love to his wife all night long. He would never get enough of her. She was still asleep in his arms and watching her intently. She is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He vowed he would spend the rest of his life making her happy. She was slowly waking up. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. She said good morning, my love. She kissed the tip of her nose and said good morning, beautiful. She stretched her body and realized they were both still naked. She turned red with embarrassment. Can looked at her and said please don't be embarrassed. I love your body. It is perfect. I love waking up naked next to you. He bent down and kissed her. He began to deepen the kiss and Sanem moaned into his mouth. He started running his hands all over her body. She was running her fingers through his hair. She tilted her head so she could deepen the kiss even more. They made love once more. Afterwards, Can kissed her and told her he loved her. Sanem told him she loved him with every breath in her. She made him promise it would always be this way. That they would always love each other and never leave each other. Can promised. He told her their souls were connected and there was no breaking that connection.

They got up and showered a short time later. They then headed to the kitchen where Can made his famous omelets. After they ate, they cleaned up the kitchen. Can told Sanem that he was going over to help Bulut, Muzzo, Cey Cey, Aziz and Emre work on Leyla and Emre's house. Sanem told him she will text Mihriban and tell her she could bring Deniz back home. Can asked her what she wanted to do tonight. Sanem told him she didn't know. Can said I have an idea. Let's take Deniz to the fair in town. It started today. Sanem said that was a wonderful idea, but isn't Deniz to young for a carnival? Can told her they could walk around and show off their beautiful daughter. With a childlike grin, he told her maybe they could ride the Ferris wheel again. Sanem smiled and said that sounds good. She told Can she would ask Mihriban and Aziz if they wanted to come along. Can gave her a quick kiss and told her he would be next door if she needed him.

Emre and Leyla's house was coming along nicely. It wouldn't be long, and it would be complete. Mihriban brought Deniz home a short time later. Sanem asked her if her and Aziz wanted to go to the fair with her, Can and Deniz this evening. Mihriban said it sounded lovely and she would love to go. She would ask Aziz. Sanem spent so time playing with Deniz. She was at the laughing stage and she laughed about everything. She was looking more and more like her momma every day, but she was definitely a daddy's girl. She had her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Sanem took Deniz outside so Sanem could water her flower garden. Can saw them outside and ran over to his ladies. He gave Sanem a kiss and picked up his baby girl. She cooed when she saw her daddy. He asked what his little princess was doing, and she just laughed. Sanem told him Mihriban wanted to go to the fair with them and she was going to ask his dad if he wanted to go. Can said great. He gave Sanem another quick kiss and went back to working on Emre and Leyla's house.

Later that evening, they were getting ready to head to the fair. Aziz decided he would go too. They all loaded up in Can's truck and headed to the fair. When they arrived, Can took Deniz's stroller out of the back of the truck. She had fallen asleep on the ride over. Can gently placed her in the stroller and fastened her little belt. Sanem covered her with a light blanket. They all made their way through the fair. They stopped at several games, where Can won a few stuffed animals for his girls. They all stopped for some tea at one of the food booths. Deniz was still sleeping in her stroller. They came to the Ferris wheel and Can looked over at Sanem and raised his eyebrows. Sanem nodded. She asked Aziz and Mihriban to keep an eye on Deniz, so her and Can could ride the Ferris wheel. They told her absolutely. Can and Sanem got in line to ride the Ferris wheel. Once it was their turn, they got on the ride. Can pulled Sanem close to him. He asked her if it brought back any memories? Sanem said yes, but she looked sad. He asked her what was wrong? She said it brought back good and bad memories. The good was being with him that night and riding the Ferris wheel while he fed her cotton candy. The bad memory was it was the night he broke up with her after overhearing what her and Emre were talking about. Can told her the bad memories were gone. He told her the bad memories made them stronger as a couple. He only wanted her to think of the good memories. She smiled and OK.

They finished their ride and met up with Aziz, Mihriban and Deniz. It was time to feed Deniz. She was awake and fussy. Can and Sanem went to find a secluded seat so Sanem could feed their baby. Can covered one side of Sanem so she could breastfeed their daughter. Deniz latched on and ate. After she was done eating, Can took Deniz so he could burp her while Sanem fixed her clothing. They sat there for a while talking and playing with Deniz. Can put her back in her stroller, so her diaper could be changed. Can did the honors and changed his daughter. They then went in search of Aziz and Mihriban. Can spotted them on a carousel. He found it funny watching them sit upon the horses on the carousel. He was so happy his dad found his one true love. He hadn't seen his dad this happy in ages. Can looked over at Sanem and knew she would be his one and only true love until the end of his days. He sometimes had to pinch himself, thinking this was a dream. He pulled her into an embrace and squeezed her gently. He whispered in her ear that he loved her, and he thanked God everyday that he found her. She told him she loved him too and kissed him.

When Aziz and Mihriban got off the carousel, they came over to Can and Sanem. Everyone agreed it was late and they should head back home. They headed back to Can's truck. Unknown to them, they were being watched. The unknown eyes were watching Sanem push Deniz in the stroller. The eyes were looking to Sanem and then to Deniz. This person whispered one word....mine.