MOOD SWING MOMMA

3 Months Later

Can and Sanem were sailing back to Istanbul. They were almost home. Sanem was starting to look like a beached whale, her words, not Can's. She felt she was no longer walking, but waddling. She was feeling less and less attractive. Her moods were fluctuating between being angry, sad, happy and comical. Can noticed, but he was trying to be patient with her. The pregnancy book explained about the mood swings. So, he thought he was prepared. When she cried, he held her. When she was being comical, he laughed with her. But when she was angry, he gave her space and lots of it. He was sharing a boat with a woman who suffered from the ping pong effect. Right now, she was angry and he didn't even know why. He stayed up top, while she sulked downstairs. He was beginning to think the boat was no longer big enough for him, Sanem and her numerous moods. He loved her deeply, but dam, how many Sanem's was he going to meet in a days' time. Happy Sanem, Mad Sanem. Funny Sanem. Sad Sanem. It was like living with the dwarfs from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Everything was quiet on the boat. She was still downstairs and he was up top steering the boat. All of a sudden, he heard Sanem yelling for him. He immediately ran downstairs. She was laying on the bed smiling, with her hand on her belly. She told Can to come here quick. He walked cautiously over to her. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach. She told him to feel. Can felt nothing at first, then he felt some sort of thump. A foot or maybe even a little fist. It seemed the baby was beating Sanem up from the inside. She was laughing and crying, all at the same time. She told him it was their baby. Can kept his hand on her stomach, memorized at the movements under his hand. He looked at Sanem and smiled. He told her yes, our baby. He had tears in his eyes. It wouldn't be long now, until he would meet his son or daughter. He could not wait to hold him or her. He laid down beside Sanem, still leaving his hand on her stomach. He asked Sanem how his beautiful wife was. She smiled at Can and said I am wonderful. She told Can she was sorry about all the mood swings. She wanted him to know how much she loved him, wanted him and appreciated him. She asked him to please don't ever leave her. Can held her and told her just try to get rid of me. He said it was never going to happen. Then he kissed her deeply. Sanem curled her hands behind his neck and deepened the kiss. Can made his way to her neck, where he kissed, nipped and licked her. Sanem was so turned on. At this point in her pregnancy, it didn't take much. She reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. Can pulled the top of her sundress down so now they were chest to chest. He could see a big difference in her breasts as her pregnancy progressed. He definitely liked what he saw. They were bigger; firmer. They were now bigger than his hand. He made his way to her breasts, kissing and licking all the way there. Sanem was moaning loudly by this time. He feasted on her like a man starving. He pulled her sundress completely from her body. She wore nothing underneath, so she was completely naked. She couldn't look more beautiful than she did at that moment.

Sanem was fighting with his shorts. Can helped her and removed them and his boxers. He told her how much he wanted her; desired her. He told he would never get enough of her. Because of the size of her belly, she had to be the one on top. Can didn't want to crush her or the baby. So, he laid down and helped her climb him. She sat down and impelled herself with him; taking him all in. Can groaned out loud. He prayed he could hold on, but she had him so hot. She started moving and rather quickly for a pregnant woman. He reached down to help her reach her peak, which didn't take long at all. She let out a little scream and closed her eyes tightly. Can picked up the pace and reached his peak shortly after. He pulled her down beside him and just held her. He loved being skin on skin with this woman. He was playing with her hair, kissing her temple and the other hand was caressing her stomach. He told Sanem she never looked more beautiful than she did at that moment. He told her he loved her more than anything in this world and couldn't wait to grow old with her. Sanem smiled and told him she loved him from the depths of her soul and that would never change.

A short time later, they both headed up top. Sanem asked him how long until they reached Istanbul. Can said they were making good time and should be back in about a week. He told her he couldn't wait to start building their dream log cabin in the woods with the fence and beautiful flower garden. Sanem told him she was so happy to be his wife and starting crying; babbling. Can thought here we go again. In his mind, he thought, this is Crying Dwarf. He could deal, as long as, it wasn't Angry Dwarf.