DREAMS DO COME TRUE

They finally docked their boat back in Istanbul. All their family and friends were waiting on the pier for them, thanks to Can letting them know when they would arrive. Can jumped off the boat and helped Sanem off. Everyone kissed and hugged them. Then everyone noticed Sanem's belly. Can stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her and her stomach. Sanem was smiling ear to ear. She told everyone yes, she was pregnant with their first child. Everyone congratulated them and told them how happy they were. Then Sanem looked at her sister and realized she was pregnant too. They realized they were due about the same time. Sanem was excited about being an aunt and Leyla was also. They all headed back to the farm.

Sanem went and talked to her mom, Mihriban, Deren, Deniz and Leyla while Can went and talked to Embre, Bulut, Cey Cey, Muzzo, Sanem's father Nihat and Aziz. Can told them of his plans to build Sanem her log cabin in the woods with 4 bedrooms. He was going to start tomorrow. All the guys offered to help to get it done faster. Can thanked them all. He showed them the diagram of what he wanted. Bulut spoke up and said they could definitely build this. Nihat asked why so many bedrooms. Can smiled and told him for all their future babies. Nihat smiled. He finally said out loud he was going to be a pawpaw twice. Aziz put his hand on Nihat's back and said me too. They all laughed.

Sanem and the ladies were catching up in the living area of her home. They all asked her where they have decided to live. Sanem said they would stay here until Can built their home if it was alright with Mihriban. Mihriban told her absolutely. They could stay as long as they wanted. Mihriban asked if she knew where they were building. Sanem said not yet, but they were looking for a place in the woods somewhere, so their family could enjoy nature. Mihriban told her she could build on her property. She owned it all and she had plenty of space in the woods. Sanem was so happy. She loved it here. It was so peaceful. She ran to tell Can.

She found Can with the guys. They were looking over his diagram of their log cabin. He saw her and immediately embraced her. He said he missed her. Sanem laughed and told him it had only been about 30 minutes. He told her it was way to long. Sanem laughed. She told Can that Mihriban offered them a place on her property for their log cabin. Can thought for a moment and smiled. He said that would be great. He explored the woods around Mihriban's property, and he loved it. He knew the perfect place. The place where he and Sanem stayed all night in the woods while searching for the missing boy. He told Sanem and she said that is a wonderful spot. She ran back in to tell the women. Sanem hugged Mihriban and thanked her. She told Mihriban she would be honored if her child thought of her as it's mamaw. She said she would be honored with tears in her eyes. She said her child would be so lucky to have 2 grandmothers to love it....Sanem's mom and Mihriban. Leyla went in the kitchen to make everyone some tea. Can and the men went to unload the boat.

As night fell, everyone kissed and hugged. Then they left for their homes, which left Sanem and Can alone finally. Sanem suggested laying in the hammock together, but she said as fat as she was, they both wouldn't fit. Can took her by the hand and told her come on. He would show her they would fit. They both laid down in the hammock to watch the stars. Sanem told him it felt good to be home, even though she loved every minute of being away with him. Can said me too. He said they would go again when their child was old enough. He wanted their child to learn everything about sailing. Sanem told him she would call tomorrow and find a doctor in Istanbul. She was way overdue for a baby checkup. Can told her alright and he would be right there with her for every appointment. Sanem turned her face around and kissed him. She told him she loved him so much. Can told her he loved her so much he was ready to burst. Sanem giggled.

The next morning, Sanem found a doctor and had an appointment the following day. She told Can. He smiled and said wonderful. He said he would feel better once he knew everything was OK with her and the baby. She told him of course everything was OK. They had him looking after them. Can told her he was going to the lumber store to start purchasing the lumber needed for their new home. Sanem said OK. She was just going to unpack and start some laundry. Can told her not to overdo it. She promised. Deniz and Mihriban arrived shortly after Can left and pitched in to help Sanem with the unpacking. Sanem made them some tea and a snack. They sat down at the table and chatted. Sanem really missed her chats with these ladies while she was away.

As Can left the farm, he ran into Bulut. Bulut offered to ride to town with Can to get the lumber. So, Bulut hopped in and away they went. Bulut talked about Deren the whole way. He really liked her but didn't know how to approach such a woman. Can laughed. He said nobody knew how to approach Deren. Bulut said she was always so tense. Can said she needed someone like him to calm her down. Bulut told him he wanted what Can had. Can just stared at him. Bulut said no man, I don't want Sanem. I want true love...a family. He thinks he could have it with Deren if she would calm down a little bit. They continued talking until they reached the lumber store. They loaded up Can's truck with as much lumber as he could haul. The lumber store said they would deliver more for him tomorrow. Can asked them to deliver late in the day, due to Sanem's appointment. They headed to the space in the woods, where Can was going to build Sanem's dream home. They unloaded the lumber. Can then headed home.

Can found Sanem singing a lullaby to her stomach. He stood and watched her without her knowing. It was adorable. She was rubbing her stomach while singing. Can walked up behind her and wrapped her in an embrace. She let out a short scream. She told him he scared her. He kissed her cheek and asked her how his wife and baby were doing. She turned around in his arms and kissed his lips. She told him they were fine now since he was there. Can told her Bulut and him dropped off the first load of lumber. He decided he was going to work half days at the agency and then work on their home the rest of the day. Sanem asked him why he didn't hire a builder. Can kissed her and told her he wanted to build this home for his family. Sanem asked him to please don't wear himself out. He told her he would only wear himself out with her. Sanem giggled and told him he was bad. He said when we go to bed tonight, I will show you how bad I can be. Sanem giggled louder. Sanem told him she was hungry, and her stomach was rumbling. Can told her the rumbling probably wasn't from hunger. Sanem said it is not gas, Can! Can laughed. He said that wasn't what he meant. He offered to make her some dinner. Sanem said yes please.

After dinner and clean-up, they both took showers to get ready for bed. Once in the bedroom, Can grabbed her and said I am ready for you to wear me out. Sanem said with pleasure.