A LITTLE ALONE TIME

The next morning, Can was still a little groggy from being drugged by Ayca. The doctor told them it may take a day or two for it to completely leave his system. Sanem wanted to kill that woman for what she put her husband through. If she had not arrived when she did, would this woman had forced Can to have sex with her. The thought made Sanem sick to her stomach. She told Can to stay home from work today and rest. He told her he would do that. He just felt to groggy to go into the agency. He asked her if she was going to stay with him. Sanem asked him if he wanted her too. He grabbed her hand and told her he wanted her to stay with him. Sanem said OK. Can pulled her back into the bed with him. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his head in her neck. He was asleep in minutes. Listening to Can breathe, she fell asleep next to him. Can woke up later to find his wife asleep next to him. He kissed her cheek. He couldn't believe how much he loved and adored this woman. He slowly got out of bed and made his way to the shower. He got in and took a hot shower. After he was done, he felt almost normal. He went to the kitchen to make some tea. He took his tea and went and sat on the porch.

Can admired the view of the outside. He loved this house they he built for his family. Adil was playing in the yard. He was getting bigger since the day he brought him home for Deniz, his daughter. He adored Deniz and she adored him. He was so glad Sanem and him decided to rescue him from the animal shelter. Sanem came outside on the porch and sat down with him. She asked how he was feeling. Can told her he felt much better. His head was still a little muddle, but it was definitely better today. Sanem gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. She told him she was glad he felt better. She told him she was so sorry he had to go through off that. Can told her it was over and nothing really bad happened. Sanem told him she couldn't stop thinking about it. Can told her Ayca was in jail and her dad refuses to bail her out. Can hopes she gets the help she needs. Sanem told him if she ever came back around, she would give her help alright. Can laughed at his little spitfire. Can told Sanem he had decided to not work with Ayca's father on his campaign. Can thought it would be a conflict of interest considering what his daughter did to them. Sanem agreed with him.

Sanem asked Can if he was hungry. Can said he was starving. Sanem told him she would go make them a couple sandwiches. Can told her that sounded good. Sanem went into the kitchen. She called to check on the kids. Mevkibe said they were fine and offered to keep them another day, until Can was back on his feet. Sanem told her she would discuss it with Can and call her back in a few minutes. Sanem took their sandwiches out to the porch. Sanem told Can what her mother offered. Can told Sanem it was up to her. He was OK with it as long as the kids wanted to stay. Sanem told him she would call her mom back after they ate their sandwiches. They sat there at ate their lunch enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Can looked over at his wife and watched her. She was taking in the clean air and the beautiful weather. He could watch her all day. She looked over at him and asked why he was staring at her. Can told her it was his favorite pastime. He enjoyed looking at his beautiful wife. Sanem smiled at her husband. She asked him what he felt like doing today. Can told her just being there with her was enough for him. Sanem kissed her husband gently on the lips. She ran her hands through his beard.

A little later, she suggested a movie and cuddle time. Can told her absolutely. He would never refuse cuddle time with the love of his life. Sanem went a picked out a movie. Can popped some popcorn so they could eat it during the movie. They sat together with Can's arm around her shoulders. She leaned against Can. He fed her popcorn and she fed it to him. He held her while they watched the romantic comedy that Sanem picked out. Can looked down at is wife as the movie was ending and found her asleep against him. Can smiled because she looked like an angel when she slept. He softly called her name. She murmured just 5 more minutes, please. Can laughed at his wife. He started kissing her cheek loudly. Sanem opened her eyes and looked at her husband. She apologized for falling asleep. Can told her it was alright. She was tired. Sanem got up to take the empty popcorn bowl to the kitchen.

Sanem told Can she was going to take a shower. She asked him to check on Adil and see if he was ready to come back inside. Can opened the door and Adil came running. He went to Deniz's bedroom and looked at Can confused because Deniz was not home. He told Adil that she would be back to tomorrow. Adil seemed to understand. He went and curled up on Deniz's bed. Can called and ordered a pizza for his and Sanem's dinner. He went into their bedroom. Sanem was putting lotion on her body before getting her pajamas on. Can told her he ordered a pizza for their dinner. Sanem told him it was just what she wanted. Soon, the pizza arrived and Can sat it on the coffee table. Sanem came out dressed in her pajamas ready to eat some pizza. Can did not get plates for the pizza. Of course, years ago Can taught her a new way to eat pizza. They gave each other bites of pizza. This was what lovers did. Every time they ordered pizza; they still followed this way of eating. It was kind of a tradition for the two of them. They sat there and fed each other bites of pizza while staring at each other. Sanem asked him how he was feeling now. Can told her much better. His head did not feel as muddled as before. He told her he would possibly go into the agency tomorrow. Sanem said she would too. She asked him if he was ready to turn in for the night. Can told her he was. Sanem locked up and followed Can into the bedroom. They climbed into bed and laid in their favorite position. She was wrapped in her husband's arms with her head on his chest. She told him good night and she loved him. Can told her good night, my only. He told her he loved her very much. They both drifted off into dream land.