ROUND TWO WITH THE EVIL QUEEN

Can and Sanem slept wrapped in each other's arms, skin on skin all night. Sanem had never felt so safe, secure and loved. Sanem had awoken before Can. She felt the changes in her body, and she liked it. She felt more like a woman. His woman. She stared at Can while he slept on. She wanted to memorize every freckle, dimple, wrinkle on his face. She loved him so much it felt like her heart would burst. She placed her hand on his beard. She loved the feel of his beard. She ran her hand over his eyebrows, cheeks and then across his lips. She loved the feel of his lips on her. They were perfect lips. Can opened his eyes and stared into her eyes. He smiled and asked how she was feeling. Sanem told him she felt amazing. She asked him if it would always feel that way between them. Can told her it would only get better. Can asked her if she was hungry. Sanem looked at him mischievously and snickered. Can laughed at her and said for food, Sanem. Sanem answered always. They got up, got dressed and headed to the kitchen.

They talked while eating. Can asked her where she wanted to live after they married. Sanem told him anywhere he wanted to, as long as they were together. Can told her he always wanted to build his own home. He would love to build her the home of her dreams. Sanem loved that idea. Sanem said she always wanted to live in a beautiful log cabin away from everyone. She would have flowers growing everywhere and a picket fence. Can loved this idea and he would do anything to make his Sanem happy. He told her he would start drawing designs for their home.

Sanem asked Can how Polen knew about the accident and his amnesia. Can said he didn't know. He told her that Polen called him up, told him she was going to be in Istanbul and wanted to talk to him. He agreed to meet her over coffee. He began laughing. Sanem asked him what was so funny. He said he couldn't believe his little bird had an aggressive side of her. He said he had never seen her punch someone before and he would have loved to have seen it. Sanem started laughing too. She told him she felt bad afterwards, but she had it coming. Sanem told him she was curious on how Polen knew, since she was living in London. She had to be in contact with someone back here in Istanbul. Can said he has a guess. He told Sanem let's go talk to my mom, Huma.

They arrived at Huma's house. Huma welcomed them. When Can and Sanem entered, they found Polen sitting in the living room drinking coffee. Can and Sanem both had their answer. Can told his mother he had no idea she was still in contact with Polen. Huma told him she has always felt close to Polen and even though they were no longer together, she still loved Polen like a daughter. Polen sat there with a smirk on her face. Sanem thought she looked good sporting a black eye, where Sanem punched her yesterday. Can told his mother she had no right keeping Polen informed of him and his life. Huma told him that Polen cared for him and she didn't see anything wrong with updating Polen from time to time. Polen stood up and told Can she loved him...that she has always loved him and that would never change. Sanem could not hold back any longer, she went after Polen. Can grabbed Sanem to hold her back. He was trying so hard not to laugh. She was a spitfire. Sanem was screaming at Polen, calling her every vile name she could think of. Can started rubbing her head to try and calm her down. By this time, Polen was hiding behind Huma. Polen told Can she would still be here waiting when he got tired of playing with his new toy from the yard. She asked him how he could fall in love with a woman beneath him. Can was steaming. He asked Polen how he could have ever got together with a cold-hearted bitch like her. He told her she had no heart; she was vile and the most snobbish woman he had ever met. Can told her he regrets the day he met her. Can told her at least I can fix that right now. He told Polen she no longer existed to him and he NEVER wanted to see her again. He then looked at his mother and told her if she continued being in contact with Polen, then she would also no longer exist to him. He told her it was her choice. Can grabbed Sanem's hand and left his mother's house.

Once in the truck, Sanem leaned over and kissed Can so intensely. She then looked in his eyes and thanked him. Can asked what for. Sanem told him that he stood up for her and made her feel like a princess. She couldn't remember a time when someone stood up for her like that. Can said you are going to be wife...my heart...my entire world and I will always stand up for you...whether it be in front of you, behind you or beside you. I will ALWAYS be near...that I promise. He then leaned over and embraced her. He whispered in her ear that he loved her madly...always and forever. Sanem giggled and whispered in his ear...do you want to go back to my house. Can look at his mischievous angel. He answered HELL YES!