PICTURES DON'T ALWAYS TELL THE WHOLE STORY

Sanem stared at the picture of Can and some woman she has never seen before. Who would send this to her? Who would hurt her like this? Why is Can sitting with this woman at some table? It felt like her heart just fell out of her chest. He told her he was going into town to pick up the flowers she ordered to plant at their new home. Can had on the same clothes in the picture that he left in. She didn't know how to handle this. Should she show him the picture when he returned home? Should she just ask him if he met someone else? Was he not attracted to her anymore? He understood about having no sex for 6 weeks after their daughter was born, right? Did he feel like not waiting the 6 weeks and he had to have sex now? The questions just kept coming. She would just play it by ear when he returned from town. She just prayed she could keep it together.

Can unloaded Sanem's flowers at their new home. He would ask her if she wanted to plant them or if she wanted him too. They were beautiful flowers. She definitely had good taste. He returned home and found Sanem sitting on the couch in the living area. He sensed something was wrong. She was deep in thought while sitting there. Can walked in and sat down beside her. He threw his arm around her and told her hi, my only one. Sanem gave him a small smile and said hi. He asked her if something was wrong? She no, should there be? He told her he didn't think so. She asked how his trip to town was? He said good. He picked up her flowers and unloaded them at the new house. He asked her if she wanted to plant them or if she wanted him too. She told him it didn't matter. She told him they could plant them together. He smiled and said that was a wonderful idea. She innocently asked him if he stopped anywhere else. Can said no. He had no reason too. Sanem let the subject drop...for now.

Sanem stood up and told Can she was going to make something to eat. She went to the kitchen and started preparing a meal. Can kept staring at her. He knew something was wrong. But he knew Sanem and getting it out of her was going to be like pulling teeth. What the hell happened from the time he left and until the time he came back? He asked her if she had any company while he was in town. She said no, why do you ask? He told her he was curious. Sanem said no more. He asked her where Deniz was. Sanem told him she laid her down for a nap. Can didn't ask her anymore questions.

They ate their meal in silence. Sanem would not even look at him. Can thought he had to figure this out. He put his fork down and bluntly asked her what was up? He told her she isn't talking to him and something happened from the time he left until the time he returned. He told he wanted to know what happened. She told him nothing happened. She was just tired. She then tried to smile at him. He finally let it drop before they got into a disagreement.

Deniz started to cry so Sanem went to change her and feed her. While sitting them, he heard Sanem's cell phone ping from an incoming text. He walked over and picked up. It was an unknown number. He opened the message and got a shock. There was a picture of him and Melis sitting at a table. This was just earlier today. The message read "she needed to keep her husband on a tighter leash". Above this message was another picture of him and Melis with the message reading "do you know where your husband is"? Can was thinking what the hell! Who was following him and taking pictures? Not only that they were sending them to Sanem. The pictures and messages made it look like Can was cheating on Sanem. He would never dream of cheating on his wife. She was his everything. He didn't want anyone else. He wasn't attracted to anyone else. There was only Sanem. He decided to talk to her when she came out of Deniz's room.

She came out with Deniz in her arms. Deniz saw her daddy and started cooing. Can took her and held her in his arms. He thought his daughter hung the moon and stars. She was just perfect. Just like his wife, she was also perfect. He laid Deniz in her playpen to play. He told Sanem they needed to talk. She said OK quietly. Can picked up her cell phone and opened the message. He told her she just got a text message while she was feeding Deniz. He admitted to reading it. Sanem looked shocked but said nothing. He asked her if she had any idea who would send her these pictures? She shook her head no. He grabbed her hands and looked deeply in her eyes. He told he loved her more than anything in this world and he would never cheat on her. He told her she was the only one he wanted...the only one he was attracted to...and the only one he was planning on spending forever with. He told her that her and Deniz were his whole world.

Sanem listened to Can and then asked him who the woman was. Can told her it was supposed to be a surprise, but he would tell her. He told her the woman's name was Melis. She owned the local dog kennel for unwanted dogs. She was working with him on finding the perfect dog for their family. He knew Sanem had always wanted a pet, but her parents had forbidden it. He wanted to get them a dog, so Deniz could grow up with it. The dog would protect her if the time ever came. He wanted his daughter to learn to love animals just like her momma. Sanem was crying by this time. She couldn't understand why someone could be so cruel as to send those pictures. She couldn't figure out who would want to destroy her happiness. She told Can how sorry she was for even thinking that he was cheating on her. She could not explain why she still felt so insecure in their marriage. She embraced Can and told him she loved him more then herself. Please forgive me. Can said I will always forgive you. He made her promise that next time she would come talk to him first. She promised. She told him not much longer and he would be able to make her fly without wings. Can laughed. He said I am counting down the days and kissed her passionately.