SPENDING TIME ALONE IN KAYSERI

The next day, Can and Sanem were at the local library in Kayseri for her greet and meet with her fans. Can was so proud of his wife. She had already published her second novel and she looked great up there with her fans. Can browsed around the library while Sanem was doing her thing. Kayseri had a very nice library. Can could not believe all the people that turned out for this event. His wife was very popular. He could hear Sanem talking in the isle where he was. The fans were asking her questions about her second book. Can heard one fan asked Sanem if her dreams had finally come true and she was with her albatross. Sanem told the fan her dreams definitely came true. She was with her albatross and they now had an 8-year-old daughter and 6-year-old twins. Can heard the crowd clap their hands. Can could not help but smile. Another fan asked if her albatross was as handsome as she described in her book. Sanem told them her albatross was even more handsome. Can heard a lot of OOOOs from the crowd. Another fan asked where her handsome albatross was at today. Sanem told them he was here in the library with her. Can rounded the corner and smiled at Sanem. She stood up and introduced her handsome albatross to the crowd. She told everyone this was her husband Can Divit. The library got loud. Can stood there with his arm around his wife.

A man at the back of the crowd spoke up and asked Can if he had loved his wife so much, why did he leave her for a year? Can was speechless. He had no idea how to answer this question. Sanem spoke up and told the man if he had read her book to the end, he would have found the answer to his question. The man nodded and smiled. He had gotten his answer. Can looked at Sanem and mouthed the words thank you. Sanem hugged her husband. He whispered in her ear that he loved her. She told him she loved him too. She kissed his cheek and the crowd got loud again. Can went back to look at the books on the shelves of the library.

The man who had asked Can the question on why he left Sanem found Can in one of the isles. He gave his hand to Can, which Can shook. He apologized for putting him on the spot like that. He told Can he meant no harm and he didn't want to upset him. He said he had not finished the book and should not have asked such a question without first reading the entire book. Can told him there was no harm done. He told Can he was glad he met me. He told Can to enjoy the rest of his visit. Can told him thank you. Can checked on Sanem and she was now signing autographs of her book. There was a line of fans waiting. Can stepped outside to get Sanem and him a drink. There was a cafe across the street. He ordered 2 teas. He paid for his order and walked back across the street to the library. The line where Sanem was signing her book had gotten smaller. He walked over and handed Sanem her tea. She smiled at him and told him thank you. She took a sip. Soon the meet and greet was over and they left the library. Can took Sanem out for a bite to eat. He knew she must be starving by now. Can took her to the same cafe he bought their tea at. They ordered their food and then chatted. Sanem asked if he got bored today at the library. Can told her he could never get bored being with her. He told her about the man who asked the question about why he left her. Sanem was shocked that that the man tracked Can down to apologize. Can said he was shocked too.

After they ate, Sanem wanted to walk along the beach. Can took her hand and they headed to the closest beach. They removed their shoes and carried them. They walked hand in hand down the beach, close to the water. Sanem told him it was so beautiful here. Can told her it was beautiful, but her was looking at his wife. She turned to look at him and saw him staring at her. Sanem smiled and asked why he was staring at her. Can said he could look at her all day. She was his perfect view of everything beautiful. Sanem blushed and looked away. Can pulled her face back to his. Can told her to never be bashful around him. He told her they have been married long enough that she need not to ever be bashful in front of him. Sanem told him she knew. But hearing him say such sweet words to her makes her bashful. Can told her he has seen her at her best and he has seen her at her worst. He has seen her naked in their bed and he has seen her fully clothed. Can told her he loved her from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. He said he has kissed every inch of her, and she has kissed every inch of him. Can dropped his shoes and placed both of his hands on the sides of her face. He put his forehead against her forehead. He told her he loved her then, he loved her now and he would love her for eternity and beyond. Can kissed her right there on the beach. They did not stop kissing until they both needed air. Sanem looked into her husband's eyes and told him she loved him for then anything on this earth. He was the air she breathed, the blood that ran through her veins and her reason for living. She told him she loved him then, she loved him now and she would love him for eternity and beyond. Sanem then kissed her husband passionately. Can finally lifted his head and said let's go back to the hotel.

They ran as fast as they could back to the hotel. Can could not wait to have his wife naked and in bed with him. They arrived back at the hotel and were soon in their room. Can grabbed her and kissed her deeply. Sanem didn't even realized she was standing there naked in her husband's arms until she got a chill from the open window. Sanem started laughing. Can looked at her and told now was not the time to laugh. She was killing him self-esteem. She asked him how he removed her clothes without her knowing. Can said he was just that dam good. Can took his clothes off in record time and then they were both in the bed. He made love to his wife like she was the most precious thing in the world, which she was to him.