THE END OF YIGIT

When Yigit threw the match, the workshop went up in flames. Sanem continued to fight against the restraints that held her to the chair. She was crying and begging for Can to find her before it was to late. He kept screaming for Can even though she was gagged. Sanem watched as all of her creams, flowers and perfumes were being ate up by the fire.

Cey Cey, Muzzo, Aziz and Bulut were sitting outside the entrance of the workshop, when they saw Yigit running away from it. All 4 men took off after him. Cey Cey stopped when he saw smoke coming from the workshop. At this time, Can was pulling into the driveway of the farm. He saw Muzzo, Aziz and Bulut running after Yigit. Bulut caught up with Yigit and knocked him to the ground. Bulut began punching Yigit over and over again, until he was unconscious. Can heard Cey Cey yell that Sanem's workshop was on fire and she was still in there. Can took off as if his life depended upon it; which it did. Sanem was his whole life. Can ran down the stairs of the workshop. The fire was destroying everything in its path. He looked for Sanem and found her tied to a chair in the corner of the workshop. Can ran over to her. She was alive and crying. He removed his pocketknife and cut her restraints. He picked her up and ran up the stairs with her. Once in the yard, Can put her down and asked if she was OK. He touched her all over; checking for injuries. Sanem was sobbing but was able to tell him she was fine. Aziz called the fire department.

Yigit was still laying in a heap in the yard, where Bulut knocked him out. He was slowly waking up, but nobody was aware. Can, Cey Cey, Muzzo, Bulut and Aziz were surrounding Sanem. Yigit slowly reached the waistband of his pants and removed a gun that he had brought as a back-up plan. He stood up, pointing the gun at Sanem. He screamed at Sanem that she had to die. All the men stood in front of Sanem to protect her. Sanem heard the gunshot and screamed. She was so afraid Can or one of her friends had been hit.

She looked around the men and saw Yigit fall to the ground. Everyone looked around and saw Mihriban, Aziz's love, standing there with a gun. She was trembling and crying. She said she couldn't watch him kill Sanem. Aziz ran to her and took the gun out of hand. Aziz held her while she sobbed. Bulut ran and checked Yigit. He was dead. The fire department arrived, but the workshop was a total loss. Sanem needed oxygen due to smoke inhalation, but overall, she was fine. The police arrived shortly after. The took everyone's statement and had Yigit's body carried away. Mihriban was cleared of all charges. She was defending her property and her family. Leyla, Embre and Sanem's parents arrived after they heard what happened. Sanem's parents embraced Mihriban and thanked her for protecting their daughter. Can was still holding Sanem and refused to let go of her. He realized he almost lost her. He whispered to her that he loved her more than his own life. He asked her if she wanted to postpone the wedding because of all this. Sanem looked deep into his eyes and said hell no. She told him she has waited long enough, and nothing was stopping her from marrying her one true love. She told him she would be Mrs. Can Divit tomorrow and that was that. Can smiled at her and said OK.

After everyone left, Can walked Sanem back to her house. Can told her he would spend the night at his dad's house because of the tradition of not seeing each other for 24 hours. Sanem laughed and told him to stay. She told Can they have already seen each other so the 24-hour thing didn't matter anymore. Can said good, because he didn't feel like leaving her alone after all that happened. Sanem told him she was going to take a shower because she smelled horrible. Can said OK and he would make them a bite to eat. Once the food was done, Sanem still had not returned to the kitchen. Can found her sitting on the floor of the shower sobbing her eyes out. Can open the shower door, fully clothed, and turned off the shower. He sat down on the shower floor beside her and held her in his arms. She was trembling and sobbing so hard. She held on to Can as tight as she could. He lifted her out of the shower and wrapped her in a towel. He dried her hair and whispered sweet words to her. Sanem evidently stopped crying. She told Can she was OK. She said while she was in the shower, everything that happened caught up with her. Can told her it was over, and she was safe. He told her to get dressed and come to the kitchen to eat.

Sanem sat down at the table with Can and ate. She drank her tea that Can had made. They said very little to each other but did keep glancing at one another. Sanem was thinking about all the things Yigit told her while he held her captive in her workshop. She wondered if she should tell Can everything he said. Can would be so hurt over his mother's involvement. She did promise him she would no longer lie or keep things from him. She decided after they ate, she would tell him everything. Sanem asked Can to come sit with her in the living area. She needed to talk to him. Can followed her into the living area and sat beside her on the couch. He grabbed her hand and held it. Can asked her what was wrong. Sanem told him she needed to tell him everything Yigit said to her before he burned her workshop. Can told her it wasn't important, and she didn't have to put herself through this. Sanem said it was important and he needed to hear it all. He said OK. Sanem told him Yigit admitted to burning her notebook. Can said I already knew he burned it. Sanem proceeded and told him Yigit was faking being paralyzed and it was Huma's idea. They worked together to keep Can and Sanem apart. Sanem told him she was sorry and to please not hate her. She admitted that Yigit put thoughts in her head to make her doubt Can's love and trust. Can embraced her and told her he could never hate her. She was his half, his heart, his everything. Can was pissed about his mother and he would deal with her. He told Sanem he would deal with his mother tomorrow, before their wedding.

They went to bed shortly after their talk. Can wrapped his arms around Sanem and she laid her head on his chest. They both were exhausted and fell asleep rather quickly.