SANEM SAVES THE DAY

Can and Sanem returned to their office to eat their lunch. Can could not stop staring at her. He was amazed. She actually took down Ayca with no help from him. He just could not stop smiling. He was so proud of his little wife. Sanem looked up at him and asked why he was smiling. Can said nothing...nothing at all. Sanem laughed and told him that was bull crap. Can said OK. He was impressed with her fighting abilities. Sanem smiled and told him she was taught by an expert. Can kissed his wife and said he would love to know who this expert is. Sanem said if she told him then she would have to kiss him. Can told her she needed to kiss him whether she told him or not. Sanem gave her husband a passionate kiss. Sanem told Can she was fed up with women trying to get their hands on him. He belonged to her and she was going to start making that clear to all these women clients. Can smiled his sexy smile at her. He said yes, he belonged to her, as she belonged to him.

A little later, Can stepped out of the agency to run an errand. He stopped at the printing press to drop something off to his friend, Akif. He left his truck running. Unknown to him, someone opened his truck door and spiked his Red Bull that was sitting in his console. They quietly shut the truck door. A few minutes later, Can returned to his truck. He took a big drink of his Red Bull and hit the road. He needed to stop at the house for a quick minute, then he would head back to the agency. He ran into the house, grabbed what he needed and headed back to the truck. He began to feel very lightheaded. He sat behind the wheel for a while, trying to get his bearings. He fell over into the passenger seat. Somebody opened the driver's side door and pushed his large frame over. They got in behind the wheel and drove Can and his truck out of his driveway.

Sanem wondered what was taking Can so long. She called his cell phone, but he did not answer. She called Akif and he told her Can had been there and already left. Sanem was beginning to worry. It wasn't like him to not answer his phone. Meanwhile, Can woke up. He had no idea where he was. His hands and feet were tied to a bed. He kept trying to break his hands free, but he was tied tight. Can had no idea what was going on and why somebody would tie him to a bed. The door to the room that he was in opened. His vision was still a little blurred so he could not see properly. A woman's voice told him he was finally awake. Can knew that voice instantly....Ayca.

Sanem notified Emre of Can's disappearance. Emre had Can's cell phone traced. He told Sanem that Can was still in Istanbul, but they could not pinpoint exactly where he was. Sanem thought for a moment and then asked Emre about the GPS on his truck. Emre said that was a great idea. Emre opened his laptop and connected to Can's GPS. Sanem knew Can had to run home to grab something so she opened her cell phone which was connected to the cameras that Can had installed around their home. Sanem watched the footage from the cameras for the past 2 hours. She saw Can enter the house and then she saw him exit the house. She noticed he wasn't walking very well when he came out of the house. She watched him get in his truck, but he just sat there for a few minutes. Sanem then saw someone open the driver's side door and climb behind the wheel. The truck then left their driveway. She ran to show Emre.

Ayca walked around the bed that Can was tied too. She told Can she finally had him where she wanted him....in her bed. Can told her she was crazy. He had a wife and she was the only one he wanted. Ayca laughed and told him he would want her after this was over. Can asked after what was over. Ayca told Can she had plans for him. He was already in her bed and the next step would be them making love. Can told her he would never make love to her. Ayca laughed and told him considering he was already in her bed, there really wasn't much he could do about it. Ayca straddled Can and started unbuttoning his shirt. Can tried to buck her off of him, but it didn't work. She ran her nails over his chest. She started to unbutton his jeans.

Emre and Sanem were on their way to the location of Can's truck. Emre telephoned the police on their way to this location. They pulled up in front of a house that neither recognized. Can's truck was parked in the driveway. Emre suggested they wait for the police. Sanem yelled that her husband was in that house and she was not waiting. Sanem jumped out of the truck and headed to the front door of the house. It was unlocked and she entered. The house was extremely quiet. Emre came up behind her. He told her Can would have his ass if something happened to her. They heard talking coming from a room upstairs. They quietly went up the stairs. The voices got louder. It was a woman's voice and Can's voice. He was yelling for someone to get off of him. Sanem went to the closed door and opened it quietly. Can was tied to a bed and Ayca was straddling him. It looked like she was trying to have sex with her husband. Sanem saw fire. Sanem took off in a run and tackled Ayca. They both fell off the bed. Emre ran to untie Can. Sanem and Ayca were rolling around on the floor. Ayca was screaming at Sanem that Can would be hers. Ayca had a hold of Sanem's hair, but Sanem felt no pain. She felt nothing but rage for what this woman had put her husband through. Sanem started punching her in the face over and over again. No sound was coming from Ayca. Sanem had punched her into unconsciousness. Sanem kept punching her though. Can finally came over and pulled Sanem off of Ayca. He wrapped his arms around Sanem. Sanem had no idea it was Can and started to fight to get away from him. He asked her to stop. He told her it was him. He finally got through to her. She turned around in his arms and embraced him tightly. Sanem was crying by this time.

The police arrived a few minutes later. Can told them what had happened. They were taking Ayca to the hospital and then into custody. They took Can's Red Bull from the truck to be tested for drugs. Emre drove Can and Sanem to the hospital so Can's blood could be tested. Sanem refused to let go of his hand. Emre had Leyla pick the kids up and take them to the Aydin's house. He informed Leyla of everything that happened. He felt Can and Sanem needed time alone tonight after everything that happened. After everything was done at the hospital, Emre drove Can and Sanem home. Can was still feeling the effects of the drug that was given to him. So, Sanem and Emre helped him into the house. Emre told them the Aydin's had the kids for the night and he would drive Can tomorrow to pick up his truck. Sanem hugged Emre and thanked him for everything. Emre left and Sanem locked the front door. Can was laying on the couch but was looking up at the ceiling.

Sanem sat down beside him and took his hand. He looked at his wife. He smiled and told her that she saved him. She laid her head on his chest. He started running his hand through her hair. Sanem started crying. Can told her it was alright. Everything was fine now. Sanem told him it could have been worse. She kept thinking of all the things that could have happened. Can asked her not to cry. He was fine and right here with her. He lifted her head up and looked in her eyes. He told her again he was right here. He was safe. Sanem kissed him. Can kissed her back. Sanem could not stop kissing her husband. When she finally stopped kissing him, she just stared at him. She gave him a tiny little smile and asked him to please stop being so attractive to all these crazy women. She didn't think her heart could take much more. Can laughed and told her he would stop working out, grow a beer belly, shave his head and beard. Sanem told him he better never think about it! Can embraced his wife and told her words could not describe how much he loved her. He told her she was his knight in shining armor. She told her husband he had better never forget that, Can Divit!