𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

(∩`-')⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 ☆゚.*・。゚

PROLOGUE
9 months ago...

Dae-Jung gasped at all the pleasure that filled his body so suddenly. His head whipping around as he smelled a strong scent. All his reasoning flew out the window, following the scent as he walked through the woods. The scent got stronger and the more stronger it became Danny felt like he was on cloud-nine.

His skin was hot with sexual need and eyes fixated on what was ahead. Nostrils flared for more of the scent so that he could have it. The scent was intoxicating, arousing, thrilling...

Once he came upon the smell his eyes met a broad chest. Looking up he stared up at a black man with eyes the color of charcoal. Eyes just as transfixed and desired for the smell.

"You..." He groaned with so much lust, the mans hand wrapping around Danny's waist. Pulling his body against the man's and instantly the both of them got their answer.

"Get off of me..." Dae-Jung moaned, hoping it sounded threatening in the least." Do you know who I am?"

The man leaned towards him as his head rested in the crook of Danny's neck. Inhaling his scent that had Danny unraveling from head-to-toe by the skin contact.

It unearthed him how much the man's touch sent him over the rails. Silent tremors went through his body and what the man was feeling, Danny felt as well.

"Do you know who I am? You're lucky I'm even in your presence." He breathed into Danny's ear and instantly a moan left his lips.

Dae-Jung having no idea that the presence before him was an enemy of his family. Both of their families against one another's and out for blood. Yet the Luna destined them both together as Mates. The both of them too infatuated with one another to realize the hard truth.

"If so, then we're both lucky to be in one another's presences." Danny rasped. The man known as Kingston Abawi smirking in entertainment to the man that sent his senses off the charts.

Kingston began to realize the beauty the man in front of him possessed. Despite not knowing his name it came to the point where he didn't care. All he wanted was to make the man his.

It was definite that he was an Alpha, but the smell he was emitting was that of an Omega. The more obvious thing was that he was his Mate. It was too obvious to be ignored and it was clear none of them could suppress their hunger for one another.

The undying need for Kingston was to claim the man before him. To sink his teeth into his neck and offer him all that he could give. The need for Danny was to be in his arms. An unusual desire for him that he couldn't suppress as the both of them ran their hands over each other.

Kingston stepping forward as Danny's back pressed against the trunk of a tree. His hands running through his hair and embracing how soft his hair was. Hand moving to his face, cradling his cheek and leaning towards him. Kingston's whole mind set on his lips.

The sexual angst between the two was painfully clear. Both of their morals were beginning to cease the longer they stared into one another's eyes.

"I have no words..." Dae-jung breathed and both of their lips collided with one another's instantly. Kingston's hands moving on their own as he swooped Danny up in his arms.