𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦

𝐀𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢-𝐈𝐦 x 𝘉𝘰𝘥𝘩𝘪 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘶
|Aeneas🔝
***

Bodhi looked into the mirror, staring at the bite mark on his neck. He saw the wolf ears appear atop his head - feeling his tail going between his legs.

Just because of the bite mark from Aeneas he wasn't able to control his happiness. He was so happy from such a thing that he felt embarrassed. For him he felt like he should've been ecstatic and have no shame, but he felt bad for Aeneas.

That his Mate happened to be him.

"You need to stop bashing yourself. It's not a nice thing to hear...hearing you talk horribly about yourself." Aeneas tells Bodhi sadly, pulling a shirt over his head. "Want to eat breakfast with my family and me?"

Bodhi looked at Aeneas through the mirror, and he could already see the nerves on his face. He just smiled awkwardly, not saying a word. He didn't want to say no because it was his family. The only person he was nervous about was Aeneas' dad.

"My dad only professes his dislike towards you because he's bored. In his mind he thinks he's protecting me, but deep down he's just against you as a person. I don't know why...it's not because you're a Beta - hope you know that." Aeneas informs him as he stood beside him now. "My dads don't judge based on differentiation. When he met Luca he thought he was a Beta, so I wouldn't worry about that."

The both of them were silent for a moment because neither knew what to say.

Unlike his parents, Aeneas actually mated with his Mate and wasn't afraid to make it known. Though Bodhi and Danny were in the same predicament- death was on their side.

Except Danny was saved. Unlike Danny, there didn't seem to be a solution.

Unless he was missing something...

He suddenly remembered the possibility...of making Bodhi immortal like him. There was the hard, extensive process of molding and changing his body completely. He knew it would take time, but he was willing to put in that effort for Bodhi.

Except he knew he'd have to ask the Luna he believed... It was the last thing he wanted to do, but he wanted to respect the Luna's wishes. Despite him being most powerful - he had to respect authority.

"You...need to quit your job."

Bodhi looked at Aeneas fully now, turning to face him. He felt his face become warm at the thought of having to quit. Except...he did know that would come eventually.

Now that he was bitten - he knew that Asteria probably wouldn't keep him there. At the same time he knew it was a protection thing.

He soon nodded, not arguing against such a thing. He had a feeling he had to do it now or something would happen to him. Now the feeling of being hurt was rubbing off on him since Aeneas and him were Mates...

"Okay, I'll do it today."

"If you do I'm going to speak with the Luna." Aeneas tells him, and Bodhi nods. Now they both had objections - and they both involved Bodhi's protection in the end.

____couple hours later____

"I want to thank you."

Bodhi bowed his head before Asteria, the happiest he's ever felt.

"Thank me for what?"

"For...being understanding and not hating me. I love my job here, but I don't want to mock you with the fact that I'm Mates with him. So..." Bodhi stood up straight, setting his resignation envelope on her desk. "I chose to resign from being your knight. I want...to do what's right and not be a nuisance for you. A constant reminder."

The Alphas' TreasureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara