𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"You want me to go to the trampoline park with you?"

Luca frowned at Danny as he asked him to tag along. Becoming suspicious he shrugged and waved that off.

"Yeah I do."

"How come? Just us three?"

"Of course not! Kingston will come in his own time. He's at a meeting."

Luca didn't think anything of it, nodding as he liked the thought of being able to play with Milla.

"Okay...I'll go with you guys. Why not?" He nodded, smiling as he saw Milla rush towards them.

"You are coming too?!"

"Yep. I haven't been on a trampoline in a while so treat me well if I make a complete and utter fool of myself." Luca told her, and she nodded in understanding.

"Okay, I will not!"

Smiling at how cute she was he looked over to see Danny eyeing him oddly. Quickly looking away from him, he decided to distract by picking Milla up.

"Do you know how to do any tricks?"

"Like...flips and tumbling?"

Luca nodded, and he watched as Danny was suddenly no longer around them. Confusing him he wondered if he missed something and decided to go back to Milla.

Danny on the other hand was in the bathroom. Holding one of Kingston's hoodies. He looked in the mirror and already saw a small, but barely visible bump. Considering he always walked around with a flat belly this wouldn't do.

Just putting on the hoodie he sighed as he got to smell his Mate's scent.

He knew he was risking a lot asking Luca himself if he was a Ki, but he couldn't help it. Already knew since the beginning of finding out there was a Joong Ki, Luca popped up in his head. Luca Ki sounded right to him.

Felt deep down in his gut that Luca wasn't 'Mister Perfect'. He was a conniving bitch and he would prove it.

Leaving the bathroom he went back outside and saw Luca playing with Milla. It irritated him to see that he had himself so perfectly situated and his plan was perfect too.

He got to Kingston beforehand and had him wrapped around his finger. Danny knew that he had this evidence against Luca...the problem was convincing Kingston that that was the case.

"Let's get going." Danny told Luca, going to Milla as he picked her up. Walking forward beside Luca because he didn't want him behind him.

If the Ki legacy was to kill him...than why wasn't he dead yet?