𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

Kingston stood silently beside Danny, looking down at Danny's parents. His eyes diverting as they looked like they wanted him dead. Danny's father already put two-and-two together when he saw Kingston with Milla.

She was too comfortable with him and it doesn't help that she is holding onto his hand.

"That was a long time for you to be gone Danny." Ye-Joon growled, avoiding to look at Kingston for too long.

"I had business. It doesn't last a day, it can last for a very long time. If you have anything to settle, this is the easiest way to do it." Danny stated, looking at his mother who looked concerned. Not understanding why when Kingston has yet to do anything.

Kingston already sensed something off being here and he didn't want to state that immediately. Except Danny wasn't Head Alpha yet. His father was still Head Alpha and his word ultimately goes. Kingston was a Head Alpha, but since he was on Im territory it didn't really do anything for him.

"I have nothing to say to him. His ancestor murdered ours."

"If I may interject-."

"You may not. Your words mean absolutely nothing to me." Ye-Joon snapped harshly, causing Kingston to retract slightly. "You are truly wasting your time. I will have nothing to do with you. I have no reason to settle something when your ancestor killed my grandfather. Never was able to meet him, because of your ancestor."

Kingston had to control the urge to roll his eyes, not understanding how he couldn't be open-minded. Not letting him say a word wasn't going to change anything. At the rate they were going, Kingston knew nothing would change.

"Father, we have information. We have stuff you all deserve to know and can settle all of this." Danny informed seriously. "Acting that way won't solve a single thing."

"I don't care."

Danny sighed in irritation to how difficult he was being. When he looked at Kingston he showed no emotion or sign of caring.

"Look at him, showing disrespect in his facial expressions! Anyone so adamant about fixing something would be begging to speak!"

"I'm not going to beg for you to listen to me. You stated not too long ago that my words meant absolutely nothing to you. So, again, why would I beg for you to listen to me?" Kingston questioned and Ye-Joon realized that he was actually right.

Not responding as he just rolled his eyes at him. It was evident to Danny that his father would try to make Kingston look just as stupid eventually. Except he was confident that Kingston wouldn't let that happen.

"Dae-Jung we suggest that you please take him somewhere else." Gi said, already slightly uncomfortable because Kingston showed more dominance than her own husband.

The fact that her son stood so proudly and confidently beside him confused her.

"He's staying here, mother. You all know what he is to me, so why are you pretending you don't know?" Danny stated, folding his arms as he saw his sister round the corner.