𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚ 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝘩𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒˚✧₊⁎

***

"Dude what is you doin'?!"

Kingston looked over to see his friend, Michael, walking in on him jerking off. Except Michael wasn't judging him for that - every man has their needs. He was calling him out over what he was masturbating over.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?"
Kingston growled, standing up as he stuffed his cock in his pants.

"Man, your door wasn't even closed. Your maids and servants are out here practically trying not to salivate all over your floors. What the hell are you doing?"

"Beating my meat? I have my urges."

Michael rolled his eyes, walking to Kingston's iPad and picked it up. Revealing screenshots of Dae-Jung Im and it even made Michael cringe.

"Why are you beating your meat over this prude? Isn't his family - and him - trying to kill you?" Michal questioned seriously, Kingston shrugging. "Am I missing something? Ever since you disappeared into the woods and blocked off any way of finding you, you came back a horny mess. The thing is, you don't have sex with anyone anymore. Just lock yourself away, doing this, to this!"

Michael shook his head as he didn't understand Kingston's sudden desire for Dae-jung Im. He was attractive, but he didn't find himself wanted to lose himself over him.

"You know what I've learned? I learned to expand my desires to other people and Packs. I'm bored of the same thing...I'm bored of everyone. Except Danny."

"Danny?"

Kingston chuckled, realizing his mistake in saying his nickname. Before he could try to lie his way out of his words Michael was already asking a million questions. He didn't want to say anything, but it was coming to the point where he didn't want to hide his desires and wanting anymore.

It's been a year now since he's seen Danny and hasn't had sex with anyone since. He never realized by having a Mate it limits you from so many things. Whenever people make advances all he can do is grimace away from them.

He can't be sexually aroused by anyone except Danny. Just looking at a picture of him was enough.

Especially when he thought about Danny's lips and the way his body felt. The way his cock felt inside of his hole and molded so perfectly to his cock. Just thinking about their sex made him hard again.

"Dae-Jung Im, who I call Danny, is my Mate, if you have not already figured that out." Kingston told his friend who stared at him in shock. "That's why I have been reaching out to their Pack. I've been doing so ever since Danny rejected me...but then didn't. We're still Mates, just didn't let do all the juicy stuff, you know?"

"Yeah. If you both mated both Packs would be horny as fuck because of the both of you. Imagine coming home to everyone fucking all over the place."

Kingston smiled, shrugging again as they both left his room.

"Doesn't seem so bad."