𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

(^O^☆♪  𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤  ♪☆ ^O^)

***

"Are you going to call him?"

Danny stared at his phone for the longest time, contemplating on doing so. Was afraid of what was to come and didn't want to be embarrassed.

"I'm scared."

"Scared? Of what?" Mark asked Danny, not sure as to why he was so afraid to call Kingston. Except it began to make sense since he is an Abawi. But he didn't know that it was a different case for Danny.

"You don't get it. Get out so that I can do this."

Mark frowned, but nodded as he left the room. Not even knowing how stressful this was for his friend.

While being left alone, he dialed his phone number. Staring more and more as to if he should call him. Until he watched Milla grab his phone and start playing with it.

"Milla I need that, hand it over please." He begged, watching as Milla raised her eyebrows mischievously.

"Mommy want phone?"

"Mommy want phone please."

Milla nodded, not before she clicked the green button and it started calling. Handing it to her mother and instantly ran off. When he looked he felt himself becoming sick because it was a FaceTime call.

Before he could hang up it went through, it being answered as it was apparent it was propped up on something. Looking at it he saw a shadow and then heard tires on gravel.

"Who is this?"

Danny instantly felt a chill go down his spin by hearing his Mates voice. Except he didn't say anything and was hiding his face.

"I will hang up and block this number if you don't tell me who you are-."

"It's Dae-Jung Im..." Danny said softly, watching as the phone began to instantly be grabbed. Looking as he stared into his Mates eyes.

As soon as they made eye contact he instantly felt his pheromones being released and had to cover his nose just in case he smelled Kingston's.

"Danny...? After...it's about to be four years since I've seen you and you call me like this? I want to fucking cry..." Kingston confessed, his eyes watering as Danny began to feel his watering too.

Through the phone it didn't do Kingston justice because Danny knew how sexy and handsome he was. Though to see him now like this...it excited him.

"Kingston I'm sorry-."

"Fuck the sorry! I just want to know how you've been doing." Kingston asked genuinely, causing Danny's heart to skip a beat.

He didn't know what to say, he wanted to say so much and couldn't do so.

"I'm...I'm fine. I have been urging myself to call you for so long. I just...I just have so much on my plate."