𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

Danny stood in front of his parents, irritated slightly as they had him looking like a fool in his opinion. He could already sense what they were going to say and he stood up even straighter.

"You already know what you are becoming soon. I can't keep being Head Alpha any longer, I've held it for as long as I could. Now that you are back here, you know what I'm going to say."

"Yes, I know. Have to do certain briefings and pass sake, no? I also have to review our relationships with other Packs and the commonwealth and what I need to do right. I've already done the intensive stuff, I've already done all I need to do. It's just up to you on when you'll give me the honor to become Head Alpha. Can already tell you'll take your sweet time."

Danny rolled his eyes at such a thing, becoming annoyed.

"You called me here, but it's evident you aren't going to tell me that you are letting me become Head Alpha. What do you really want?" He questioned rudely this time, not in the mood to tolerate that bull.

Except he didn't know that his parents were going to make him have a choice. A choice that would effect his life altogether.

"So we know that you and Kingston are strangely...acquainted-."

"We're Mates."

"I know that fact. That's why I can't - in good conscience - make you Head Alpha while you're with Kingston. He could possibly ruin the system. It's either become Head Alpha and break up with Kingston; or, stay with Kingston, and lose the opportunity of becoming Head Alpha." His father told him, and he felt his stomach drop.

Except he knew he wouldn't have this and could already tell his son wouldn't have this either.

"I choose neither. I will become Head Alpha and I will be Mates with Kingston. I've...dealt with too much with him to just let that go. I am pregnant with his son, I refuse to be subjected to these choices. Why would you do this to me?" He cried almost, not knowing that Kingston heard him.

Already wanting to make sure he was okay when he heard his voice crack sadly. When he looked went down he looked to see Danny close to tears and his parents looking slightly pained. He didn't understand what was going on with that and decided to walk in.

"What's going on?" Kingston asked, watching Danny rush into his arms. Hugging him as he could tell he was bothered about something.

"Kingston you are the reason my son can't be Head Alpha. It isn't fair to him that he was to suffer such a blow-."

"And it isn't fair that you are making him choose between such a thing. How dare you?" Kingston growled in distaste. "He can't help who is Mates with... With everything I have put him through...I am lucky to even say he's mine. I blamed him for me missing five years of daughters life, and I...gave up, having the audacity to try and move on.

"It's not fair to him what he came back to. Me being upset with him for having a choice and he chose the one that would help our daughter. I see now...that I am very wrong. I feel - I've never told him this - that I think he should reject me-."

"Kingston!" Danny gasped, yanking away from him as his eyes widened greatly. To his surprise, he watched him fall upon his knees and rest his hands on the ground. Laying his head on top and shocking everyone.