𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

Kingston kept his eyes closed, thinking about the fact that Danny and him could Mate anytime. Almost confused him on how it all worked because in his Pack it was more traditional and rural.

He knew he'd have to Mate with Danny eventually, just didn't think it'd be done in the Im Pack. So that meant his whole Pack would go in sexual frenzy and he couldn't be there to control it. He already knew that wouldn't end well.

"You look sick."

Kingston looked over at Danny to see him looking up at him. He shook his head at such a thing and chuckled.

"Nervous, I guess. We are becoming Mates very abruptly - not that I'm against it. How is it done in your Pack?" Kingston questioned seriously.

"Well...we go before everyone, cameras, people, family - everyone - and we pass sake. After that, we'll Mate before everyone-."

"Wait. So we have sex in front of everyone?"

Danny's whole face turned red, making him shy as he nodded.

"Yes. It has to be within a time frame so that we aren't just...having sex for the whole day. After we Mate then we have to control ourselves for the remainder of time, we go inside, than we can do whatever we want. How...does that sound?"

Kingston found himself smiling at such a thing, liking their way of Mating.

"Okay, I'm not against that at all. When do we do all of this?"

"Tomorrow morning. I can't focus...at all. Just so...nervous. I can tell you are since you practically walked all the way over to the bridge that enters one of the cities."

"Of course I'm nervous! I'm...going to finally Mate with you. After everything we've been through, I suppose it came to a point in my mind where...I didn't really ever see it happening. Now that it's here, I just want it to go right. I heard if you don't do it correctly it can leave a scar and you can't mate for that person for about a week until it heals. Rumors! But...seems legit."

Danny nodded at Kingston's words, resting his elbows on the edge of the rail. Looking out at the sky with a saddened expression.

"I feel like...once we Mate, things will only get harder. Is that just me?" Danny asked, glancing at Kingston as he nodded too.

"Not just you. I agree, unfortunately. I believe we can power through it all. I really do." Kingston said, a grin coming onto his lips. "You?"

Danny nodded, beginning to smile.

"Yes. Yes I do."

☺️

Danny and Kingston sat before one another on their legs. Silence filling the area as they were now in the process of passing sake/soju.