𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"You both call me, finally." Klaus mocks, shaking his head at Kingston who rolled his eyes. "I'm going to guess it's over your great-grandparents?"

"Yep, that's what I called you for. Since Danny claims his eyes turn gold when he feels a strong emotion. Didn't his great-grandfather die because of the gold stuff? The thing is, why?"

Klaus looks away from him, chuckling awkwardly.

"I mean...has Danny told you anything?"

"No... Just showed me his eyes, that's it. Is there a bigger meaning behind it?"

Danny instantly looked away from Kingston and found himself begging Klaus to not say anything. Looking at him desperately and Klaus began to see that.

"Kingston can you leave the room real quick?" Klaus asked Kingston, causing him to frown, but he easily left. Closing the door and as soon as he did Danny broke down.

Beginning to cry since what Luca said was true. His assumption was right and to know that he was pregnant frightened him. Except he began to think about what Kingston and him have been doing when he first came, so it made sense.

"I can't be pregnant right now Klaus! I came here to solve the Pack feud. If I go back home with a bump or a baby in my arms, it's all over for me. Don't you see!? I'm doomed!"

"Calm down! This is actually a good thing."

"What?!" Danny exclaimed, shaking his head to that statement. "It's the opposite, this isn't a good thing! Maybe if our Packs weren't feuding and such, I'd be happy! But, things aren't like that right now. I'm so...scared."

Klaus watched as Danny struggled about the fact that he was with child. Already knowing that it was a son and he feared what was to come for Danny. Maybe it would end for the better, but it never does.

He was only a child when he saw Andreas carry Kawan into the Im household. Limp and had no life whatsoever. Almost like a statue and everyone instantly assumed he killed Kawan brutally.

Remembers as a child how startled he was to see the once handsome Head Alpha be dead. Andreas not saying anything and looked...like he died inside too.

1923

Klaus eyes settled on Andreas as he was running up the driveway. Confusing him he walked to his father and shook his arm.