𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

"Bodhi what are you waiting for?"

Aeneas looked at the guard he learned to be Charles, Bodhi's partner guard alongside him. In guarding Asteria - he hoped she didn't realize anything.

Now they were in the dining hall, standing before the food stand. He didn't know what Bodhi liked and he didn't want to look suspicious.

"Um... Yeah, remind me - what do I like?"

Aeneas wished he knew everything that Bodhi loved. Favorite food, color, music...kind of pet cat or dog...

"You're the only one who eats the oatmeal." Charles tells him without thinking anything of it. He ends up watching who he believed to be Bodhi take most of the oatmeal.

He didn't have a problem with oatmeal, and hoped since it was made in the castle that it'd be good. Though he also wasn't into eating breakfast. So he knew he'd have to eat very fast to get it over with.

That's when he followed Charles to a table and began eating. Except Aeneas looked around the whole room. He could see other knights and guards, but it was apparent to that him and Charles had a certain look to their uniforms.

There was even a certain glare being put on him and he frowned.

"What are you looking at?" Aeneas asked someone close enough, and they looked away quickly.

"Bodhi!"

Aeneas looked off, only to face Charles now. He sighed in annoyance because he forgot that he was Bodhi for a moment. With his appearance and physicality, everything. He didn't have everything else and didn't know what to do about that.

What is the norm for him? Aeneas wondered, becoming bothered that he was possibly used to glares.

"What?"

"You already know they don't like you, why are you-."

"Why don't they like me?" Aeneas questioned him, beginning to eat some more. He saw Charles sigh sadly, but soon just shrug.

"You know the story already."

"Yes...but I want a reminder. I've become so desensitized from it that I kinda blanked on it you see." Aeneas tried to say instead, smiling.

Charles just looked at Bodhi because he knew he could never forget about such a thing. Except he didn't mind recounting the story.

"Those scars and stuff. Remember when you became Asteria's knight and got the highest honors of all our class? Yeah...remember the other guys who trapped you and scarred you? That's what. I came in time before they...assaulted you further in any sexual ways. They're just jealous because a Beta beat them and they couldn't handle it." Charles tells him, and Aeneas felt his hand beginning to become hot.

He stared at the table because he didn't know Bodhi went through such a thing. When he looked at his spoon he saw it beginning to become gold - making him let go instantly. The spoon was stuck partially golden, and he grabbed it to hide such a thing.

"You've handled it really well though. They got expelled and went to prison for a little. Your parents went about it the complete wrong way - hope you don't mind me saying that again." He tells him, and Aeneas shook his head.

"I'm just...angry. Who could hurt him? He's so..." Aeneas groaned, resting his head on the table.  "Never mind."

"Bodhi are you okay?"

Aeneas looked at Charles, seeing him flinch. That's when he sees Charles pass out before him. His head smacking onto the table. He sighed because he didn't mean to make him pass out.