𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
|_"what if Danny went to Kingston from the very beginning?"
***

"Danny?"

Danny stood before Kingston with shaky hands, his eyes narrowing upon his Mate instantly. He felt like running from this very spot and wondered how he hadn't been killed yet.

"Dae-Jung, what's wrong?" Kingston asks him again, only to soon smirk as he leans against his door. "You decided you wanted more than just one round in the woods, right? I agree, I can do better-."

"Shut up!" Danny snaps at him harshly, causing Kingston to frown down at him. He instantly didn't understand why Danny looked the way he did.

There was this look of complete hatred and dislike towards him... Out of nowhere he went back to looking in boredom because he realized that that was how he always looked.

"What's the problem? Why risk your life coming to my house? I'm impressed you made it as far as you did-."

"I'm pregnant because of you..." Danny interrupts Kingston quietly. Even though he was very quiet Kingston knew he heard that correctly.

He stared down at his Mate and felt this complete desire to hug him. Except he had a feeling that he would be against that. But he knew he would be lying if he said he wasn't...ecstatic.

Danny, however, felt like crying again. He told his mother that he was pregnant, and even told her that he was going to run away. The only person he didn't bother informing was his father because he knew he'd do everything in his power to stop him.

He didn't want to be stopped...

"I apologize." Kingston apologizes to Danny, and Danny quickly looked up at him in shock. "I am...sorry that I am so happy this happened. You don't look happy, but I'm thrilled right now. Why wouldn't I be?"

He was about to exclaim again until he started to hear voices. That's when he grabbed Danny's arm and pulled him into his house.

Slamming the door closed, he locked it quickly. Danny's back laying against the door and the both of them stared at one another.

Danny was mad at himself that he wanted to kiss him; but Kingston just wanted to scream to the whole world that he was having a child with Dae-Jung Im. He was supposed to be an enemy, yet they were Mates.

How the people would react in his pack...made him crack up a bit.

"What made you...want to come here and tell me this?" Kingston finally asked the question, cashing Danny to sigh.

"I...I want the baby to have us both. I don't want...our Pack's hatred for another to tear us apart. I contemplated never telling you...I really did." Danny confessed to him awkwardly.

That made Kingston a little upset, but he didn't let that show because Danny was here before him.

"I'm happy you did. I can only imagine...what would happen if you never did. I'd probably be a wreck and you a single mother... Wait!" Kingston gasped, grabbing Danny's hands and holding them in his.

He already knew of a way to completely bring their packs together. The thought seemed perfect in his mind and he wouldn't dare let this pass him up.

"If you marry me on Abawi territory, that automatically makes you Head Alpha. That gives you ultimate power to go back to your Pack and make demands!" Kingston smirks at Danny, winking at him. "Because you'll be my Mate. They won't have a choice to listen because you're their son. If they love you enough, they'll listen."

Danny looked up at him in shock to his proposal...if he even wanted to call it that.

"What if...they don't?" Danny asked him nervously. He didn't think it would ever come to this and now he wondered if he should just go back.

"Then you don't need them. You have me, I'm here. Mates are a once-in-a-life time kinda thing. Why ruin what we have here...all for some old rules? Who cares!" Kingston exclaims in excitement.

He smiled down at Danny, who slowly began to grin back. Now they both were becoming excited at the thought that they'd be parents.

Danny...couldn't even imagine what it'd be like if he didn't come here. He couldn't even think of such a thing...

____________________👀

just for fun.

~ YOLO