𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***couple weeks later

Danny grinned as he sat with his family. Now he let his hand rest on his neck, glancing over at his dad.

"Thank you for letting me be Head Alpha now." Danny thanks him, and Ye-Joon nodded at his son. Only a couple of days ago did he retire and let his son become Head Alpha.

He saw that there was no point holding out any longer. Kawan and Andreas sat happily at the table, glancing to the side when they saw Magnus there. He grinned at them and his eyes moved onto Aeneas.

Aeneas' eyes were settled on his parents, seeing his everyone together now. He looked at his older sister Milla, seeing her play with Danny's sister - his aunt.

Yo-Han and Junior couldn't focus on anything else as they looked at only each other. They knew Aeneas did this for them and were forever grateful. Especially with the idea of being able to be with one another after waiting for so long...

It felt worth it.

"How long does that tattoo stay on?" Kingston asks Danny as he stared at his neck.

"For a couple more days. You don't like it?" Danny teased him, and Kingston snorted. He actually felt the opposite.

"I think it's pretty sexy - not going to lie." Kingston smirked because he genuinely found him to be attractive. Everyone looked at Kingston in shock for his words.

Though it was evident - they both were ecstatic to now be able to be Head Alphas. Danny wasn't hesitant at all to end the feud with Kingston. Not only that, but Kingston and him planned on mixing their Packs together.

They would make their Packs one, calling it the Abawi-Im Pack. There wasn't any issues besides the fact that there are still haters on both sides.

Kingston didn't have a problem with the haters on Danny's side. It was his side that he had to worry about because their actions were at random and unmotivated. They absolutely hated Danny and he at that very moment was at a meeting with the anti-Im Pack groups.

A day ago he was eating with everyone now. Now he was trying to make things more comfortable for Danny. He made things comfortable for Kingston over in his Pack - he wanted to do the same.

"All of you have hate towards my Mate, but your reasonings are completely idiotic." Kingston tells them all, and he looked over his shoulder.

He saw Milla with Aeneas, smiling at him. Andreas and Kawan were there too, Magnus right next to Kawan. Then he saw Junior and Yo-Han, but they still were infatuated with one another.

That's when he faced forward, smirking.

"There's no point...in being upset. Andreas and Kawan are here-."

"You all try to play this game? As if you can have us believe you all love another truly. What kind of setup is this? The Im family absolutely wanted to destroy everything for the Abawi Pack, and now this? What are you guys doing? Just mating up now so that your family tree is jacked up for everyone? To have multiple Mates and shit?!" A man yelled at Kingston, and he snorted at such a thing.