𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝐀𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢-𝐈𝐦 x 𝘉𝘰𝘥𝘩𝘪 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘶
|Aeneas🔝
***

Bodhi sat before Aeneas' parents, seeing them look upon Aeneas. Kingston was still aggravated by Bodhi and the guts he had. He didn't even want to look at him and Bodhi could tell he was disliked by him.

"I think Aeneas is stressed is all." Danny sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he slapped Kingston's arm. "Stop looking at him like that."

"I'm bothered Danny." Kingston groaned and his eyes drifted onto Bodhi. "You didn't see what I saw."

"Still, that's Aeneas' Mate. He'd have you across the other side of the world if he knew how you're acting right now." Danny states to him as a reminder. "Not to mention he's become more powerful. I think that on top of other things made him overwhelmed. Look at his hair."

Bodhi didn't know what it meant for his hair to change color, but he found his dark hair to make him look more mature. Not that he'd mention that before his parents now. Especially Kingston of all people.

"If you...don't mind me asking," Bodhi started, noticing Kingston glare at him and he looked at Danny instead, "What does it mean when his hair...changes color?"

"Oh, yeah, that may be confusing. We've come to learn that when he's exhausted or his powers have become too much - his hair turns black or pretty much a dark brown. He hasn't gotten like this in almost ten years, so this is hard to see." Danny confesses to Bodhi.

He could see that Bodhi was troubled and noticed already the scars on his body. Could see some on his arms from his long-sleeved shirt revealing it slightly. Made him wonder what his background was now.

"I think the story Aeneas' learned about Bodhi involves those scars." Danny told Kingston in their Bond, and he looked.

"Maybe. Probably... I don't like this Bodhi person. Him being a Beta has nothing to do with it. He seems like someone who doesn't know how much words can hurt people - inconvenience them. Told Luca he loved Aeneas when he really didn't yet - just for his convenience. That's bullshit to me." Kingston growled as he saw Bodhi stand up now.

His hand was about to touch Aeneas until Kingston stopped him. Not realizing how harshly he did it and Bodhi gasps, trying to yank away.

Kingston saw the one golden scar on the palm of Bodhi's hand. He raised his eyebrow and looked back at Bodhi.

"That hurts...sir." Bodhi tried to tell him.

"Kingston." Danny growled at him now, and he let go. He stepped back as he rolled his eyes at him.

Before he sat down he felt a hand grab his wrist now. He thought it was Bodhi and was about to go off until he saw it was Aeneas.

His eyes were open, glaring at him as he sat up. Bringing his wrist with him, he looked at Bodhi now.

He saw him gripping his wrist as if he was trying to hide the mark. Except he already knew there was one and looked at his dad.

"Aeneas what are you doing?" Kingston asked him now because his wrist began to hurt too. Only for Aeneas to finally let go when he realized that he saved his life.

Except as he massaged his temples he didn't know that he was passed out for almost two weeks.

When he let his legs go over the edge of the bed he got up. Only for a rush of memories to flood through his mind. All he could see was Bodhi being harmed by either Asteria or that man that had a liking towards him.