𝑠𝑖𝑥

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

***

Kingston sat in his room, wide awake as he thought about Luca. Didn't know what he was doing except he knew that it was eight in the morning. Wasn't sure if Luca was up, but hoped he would be.

It was a cloudy day and his day was free today - for once. Kind of wanted to just have a cool day with Luca.

Leaving his room, he went to Luca's door. Wanted to knock - except he wasn't sure if he would be waking him up. He didn't know why he was so nervous about doing such an action. Never was really one to care - except right now.

The more he thought about it he didn't even realize that Luca opened the door. Was looking up at him with a grin as Kingston was deep in thought.

"Good morning."

"Oh! Good morning!" Kingston exclaimed, Luca smiling at his reaction. "When did you wake up?"

"About...twenty minutes ago. Some of the people that work here brought me some things. Was able to brush my teeth and take a shower. It was really nice...they also brought me clothing."

Kingston nodded as he already knew about this. He had them do that for him and was thankful they did it so fast.

"You say thank you?"

"Of course I did! Why wouldn't I? What do you take me for, I was very thankful." Luca nodded proudly at that statement.

He never received such kindness from anyone and never would've believed it would the Head Alpha doing so. It made him happy to know that Alpha Kingston wasn't as bad as people made him out to be.

Always had a positive image of him and has yet to change.

"Okay, sorry. Just making sure. I came to check on you because I wanted to see if you were up. Wanted to ask if you would like to go on a walk with me?" Kingston asked, grinning as Luca's cheeks turned pink.

"A walk? I would love to."

"Great! Would you like to eat breakfast first? What would you like though? I can have them make eggs or oatmeal. Maybe some pancakes, waffles, muffins. Anything you want, they can make."

Luca nodded, not wanting to take advantage. Except he knew Kingston asked him and so it technically wasn't taking advantage.

"Umm...blueberry waffles please and - and sausage. Also some eggs...what about an omelette instead? Sorry...I got a little too excited there."

Kingston smirked, liking that Luca wasn't trying to hold back what he wanted.

"Right on it. You have amazing taste, I would be down to eat that type of breakfast."

"Really? I typically don't eat breakfast." Luca states, Kingston leaning against the doorframe and looking down at him flirtatiously.