𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

"What are you trying to do?"

Danny pulled Kawan and Andreas into one room. He was fully aware of the future he saw yesterday and he wasn't sure how he could fix things. Because in the real world there was already others rallying against him.

If he could he would just apologize and hope that changes something. Except he knew that wouldn't work because there was something he did. Something Kingston did.

They developed this future...

He was tempted to ask his son to restart time in hopes of fixing the mistake that started it all. Not telling everyone the truth that he was having Kingston's baby to begin with.

"Do you two understand what the future holds for us?" Danny asks them, and he saw Kawan sigh. "What's the problem now?"

"You want to rub in our face that you will be becoming Head Alpha? Once Kingston is out you'll make that very clear." Kawan sneered in anger at Danny, not even wanting to look at his face.

Except Danny wasn't certain if he was going to do such a thing. He was tempted to start over...go back to where the real issue was andredo.

Is his son that powerful to do such a thing? Because if he does won't he no longer be born? Since Danny will be redoing things...

"Can you guys just...get over it? I'm begging you." Danny begs, and Kawan leaned his back against the couch.

"You already have a war out there. No one will let you be Head Alpha now...so why are you begging us?" Kawan asks him, causing Danny to snort.

"Because. They'll stop once they know you are done with this ridiculous idea! I'm becoming Head Alpha, I've waited all my life for this. My son brought you back to life - both of you! Then you want to plot against my family as if we haven't helped yours..." Danny became aggravated just thinking about it.

He saw Kawan and Andreas glance around one another. He knew they were probably speaking with one another through their mind-link. It annoyed him because he couldn't do that with his Mate.

"We get that he's helped our family. We may seem ungrateful, but we aren't-."

"Then stop this...please." Danny begs them, and he sighs nervously. "I am asking you to move on from this for everyone's safety - trust me."

When he said that Kawan instantly was intrigued, frowning at Danny. He wondered what could possibly go down if he wasn't to listen to him. If he was being honest with himself...he knew Andreas could care less about being Head Alpha anymore.

He felt and knew Andreas was just doing this for his sake. Because they were Mates and he wouldn't take the opposing side. It annoyed him a little bit and Andreas wasn't as on board with it, but displaced such opposite actions - for him.

"Why would anyone's safety be jeopardized? Are you threatening us-?"

"I don't think that's the case here Kawan." Andreas interrupts Kawan sternly. "It's the fact that because of the desire to be something that we don't have the right to take - a war is starting. Our son is angry because of our actions and he is on our side. I can already see the bigger issue at hand."

Kawan looked at Andreas in shock. He instantly looked at Danny and saw him even look shocked that he was on his side.

"Andreas I'm doing this for us."

"I'm fine if it's just you, Magnus, and me. We go and do our own thing without any hate or angry feelings or regret for that matter. What's the point Kawan?" Andreas groans in exhaustion, and Kawan found himself at a crossroads.