𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

"Aeneas."

Bodhi said Aeneas' name nervously as he stood outside. He was in the yard of the castle Aeneas was in and hoped he'd hear him. It was wishful thinking at that time for him to call his name as if he'd show up.

He looked up at the sky, seeing his eyes meet with the sun. While he stared he saw a hand shade over his eyes.

He found himself smiling as he turned around, seeing Aeneas smiling too. The both of them looked at one another.

"Aeneas good afternoon." Bodhi says to him.

"Good afternoon to you too... I heard you calling me, and I smelled your scent. Are you...okay now?" Aeneas asks Bodhi nervously as he saw Bodhi look at him.

When he sees Bodhi nod he couldn't help but sigh in relief.

"Aen-."

"Bodhi I- oh!" Aeneas flinched, shaking his head as he nodded at Bodhi. "Sorry, you speak first I didn't mean to interrupt."

"I...I was just going to say that since we're here now, let's do this right. I'll tell you some things about me if you would like. So that we can understand one another more - know more things there is to know about each other." Bodhi goes forward and tells him.

Aeneas smiled, taking Bodhi's hand as he started to walk him to a table outside. Once Bodhi sat down, Aeneas sat in his seat - nodding.

"I would love that."

Bodhi grinned at him, watching Aeneas practically look at him like he was his world. It was a different look to see on a person - especially since the look was directed towards him.

His shyness was rising the more Aeneas looked at him so sweetly, but he didn't complain. To have someone love you to such a degree was new to him and he try to hide it either.

There was no point.

Aeneas noticed Bodhi's shyness, reaching across the table and taking his hand. He caressed his fingers with his thumb, smiling.

"What kind of fruit do you like? Choose just one - it's a matter of life or death here." Aeneas finally spoke, having fun teasing.

Bodhi smiled when he heard the tease, but he already knew what answer to give him.

"I...like strawberries."

Aeneas smiled at Bodhi as he saw him say such a thing. His elbows rested on the table, leaning onto his hands. He watched Bodhi intently for his satisfaction - soon smiling even more brightly.

"You have any vegetables you like?"

"You want to know every single food I like it seems." Bodhi chuckled, Aeneas nodding vigorously without hesitation. "Then I like cauliflower."

At that moment, on the inside, Aeneas was gagging by his choice of the tasteless vegetable. Though on the outside he was smiling ear-to-ear.

"Your turn!" Bodhi exclaims happily, extending his hands forward in excitement. His body scooted forward in his seat just to get a closer look of Aeneas. "Do you have any fruits and vegetables you like?"

"I guess I like pineapple and corn." Aeneas shrugs, thinking it over for certain. "Yes. I haven't eaten those types of foods in a while, but I know they're my favorite."