𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

(*≧∀≦*) 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑠 (*≧∀≦*)

2 yrs later...
***

"You finally moved on I see."

Kingston looked over at his friends as they had a woman or man joined at their hip, causing him to shake his head. He could see the how they all wore a special collar around their neck, signifying that they were Omegas.

"I didn't move on, you all forced me here. You said once I come here and get a whiff of an Omega, things would lighten up. I don't smell anything."

"That's impossible though, you don't smell the air?"

"No dumbass, he found his Mate. Now all other pheromones don't effect him." Elias stated, looking at Kingston with pity in his eyes. "This is a punishment for you, we shouldn't have even brought you here. Instead of being a distraction it's more of an annoyance."

Kingston didn't want to acknowledge that what he said was right, he just wanted to be free from Danny. Except he couldn't be and hasn't been the same ever since three years ago.

He friends invited him out to make him feel better, but it's only made him worse. Seeing people having fun and doing what they want. He can't find comfort and liking in any of this.

"This was fun and all but," He stood, stretching as he grinned down at all of them, "I must be on my way."

"We barely started Kingston! What is with you and not trying to embrace this! We want you to be happy." Michael chimed, feeling worse that he wasn't willing to embrace the fun.

"I can't be happy without my Mate. Didn't even reject me so I can't even move on. I'm forever stuck in this torment."

All his friends looked at him with pity, feeling bad that he was put in this predicament. No person deserved this and they all could agree on that.

"We won't keep you here if you don't desire to. We all are sorry-."

"I don't need the pity party." Kingston growled, walking away from their section, stepping out into the public area. All of them parting their ways and he wondered what it would be like to have Danny beside him in the process.

As he walked he began to notice a guy arguing with a man. The way they were arguing bothered him as he saw the bigger guy shove the smaller guy into the wall. Couldn't see his face but could imagine his fear.

Walking over he grabbed the bigger guy by the back of the neck, yanking him away. Their eyes meeting and instantly his angry expression turned to fear.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Alpha - Alpha Kingston? I'm not doing anything-."

"Yes you are. I suggest you back up, I can treat you exactly how you're treating the guy over here and make you feel exactly how he feels. I mean...you aren't that big or tall so I'm towering you now. How would you feel to be towered over by me?" Kingston smoothed, smirking when the guy's whole face turned pink.