𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

Kingston sat in the white mass of a room. His eyes not able to make anything out but the white. He wasn't sure when the room ended and he didn't desire to find out.

He had on white clothes too, and he wondered if this was a way to remove his senses. Because he found himself feeling helpless as he sat quietly.

Found himself becoming upset because he didn't think he deserved this. Yes, he made lots of mistakes, but he didn't know they were still being discussed. He didn't think the Luna was planning this against him.

The more he sat here, he began to have a feeling that he'd hear the cries again. Because he was able to make out the phases this prison had.

First phase was blinding him with white light every time he dozed off when he wasn't supposed to. Second phase was to have his ears be assaulted with the cries of Danny - driving him insane. Third phase was as if it was mocking him, switching roles and making him see what it would feel like if Danny was to find his second-chance Mate. Fourth phase was the worst one.

The room completely morphed into reality and made him feel all of the pain Danny has ever felt. Then it would try to show him all of his faulty choices.

He was pissed because he didn't want to be here. It wasn't fair to him because everything was fine. At least that's what it was being portrayed as. Kingston never assumed anything of it.

Then he goes to the silly mirror and finds out something about his family that he knew nothing about. He thought it was fine, until Isleen had to come and rip off bandaids. Digging into wounds that were practically healed.

Resentment grew towards her, and he stood up from the ground. He began to walk along and it irked him that no matter how far he went, it never ended. It was a never ending room that made him feel like he was losing mind.

Whenever he was certain he was coming to the end, it only grew farther. He stopped walking abruptly as he heard the sounds of footsteps behind him.

Unsure if he was mistaken, he turned around. He saw Danny standing right behind him, only a few paces away. Except he knew it wasn't the real him.

Right when he stepped towards him he saw Danny begin to cry, his arms wrapping around an invisible figure. All he could do was watch in torture once again.

"Mama...please don't hate me...please..." He heard Danny whimper, and tears streamed down his cheeks. Kingston wasn't sure what this was about, but had an inclination on what it could be.