𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

EDIT: 5-28-2020; if you have already read this chapter, just go to the second to last page and read the note. Because I am now continuing this story.

Hope you don't mind. ❤️

If you have not read this chapter yet, go on ahead, enjoy. 😁🙏🏾

_________
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

"Do you think he can do it?"

Kingston watched as Aeneas stared at Kawan's statue idly. His eyes watching intensely as if no one else was in the room.

"Possibly. Magnus do you see anything?" Kingston asked Magnus as they stood in the room for Kawan's statue. Everyone quiet as Aeneas continued to just stare.

"I can't see anything when it comes to Aeneas. For everyone else though...I see something. I'm uncertain as there are multiple possibilities. We just have to wait." Magnus informed them, and everyone stayed quiet.

Danny stood beside Kingston, Milla standing right beside him. They watched Aeneas continue to sit and nerves were rising in the room.

To see if he could really do anything. What could he possibly do? Could he be solution?

"I'm tired of waiting." Everyone hears Ye-Joon snap, and Danny glared at his father.

"Shut your mouth. Give him some time. With that attitude Aeneas might now do anything for us now. He is smarter than almost all of us, so I'd change your attitude now." Danny scolded his father angrily, and Ye-Joon stared at him in shock.

Except he stayed quiet, and soon they saw Aeneas extend his hand towards the statue. All eyes widening when his hand touched it, and they waited.

The whole room waited with anticipation and soon seconds turned to minutes. Aeneas eyes suddenly beginning to glow and Magnus' eyes began to glow too.

The gold sheen on Kawan's body started to fade slightly. Everyone watched as Kawan's hair began to turn brown, the gold disappearing and all let Aeneas do his magic. Only a child and not even knowing what he was doing for the family that would solve it all.

Kawan's solid gold blood beginning to dissolve inside his body. All his senses coming back to life once again. Even the gold mask that was over his eyes dissolved slowly.

Revealing the eyes of Danny's great grandfather, Kawan Im.

"Impossible..." Ye-Joon croaked, watching as his grandfather began to breathe. Remembering him being dead in Andreas arms only to see him coming back to life.

To think it was that simple startled him.

Danny rushed to Aeneas at the sight of his hair now being brown, and he began to whimper in pain. Picking him up, he felt the same pain as he stared at his practically newborn son. Who did much more than anyone ever could - and he just joined the world.

"You did good Aeneas." Danny murmured to him, and Kingston nodded in agreement.

"Your son is capable of much more than I." Magnus croaked, staring at his mother with trembling hands. Watching as he began to blink a couple of times.

Kawan's whole mind coming into place as he found himself sitting up. Groaning in pain as he rested his fingers on his temple. Shaking his head as he opened his eyes and looked around the room.

No thoughts coming into view as he looked around. Only striking a match when he saw Kingston.

"Andreas!" He cried, standing up as he rushed towards Kingston. Rushing onto his tiptoes and kissing him quickly, pulling away. Hugging him tightly, not even having time to process who he was hugging.