𝑡𝑒𝑛

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"How was it?" Kingston asked, Danny glancing at him as he unpacked Milla's clothes.

"I was a single parent for four years. In my Pack the reasoning for me coming here is to settle the issue. I have information...I'm not sure about you."

"I know what this issue is now. My great-grandfather and yours were Mates."

"Yeah...coincidence?"

Kingston nodded at Danny as he watched him hang up Milla's clothing in the closet that was too big for her. He wondered if he should help him, but decided against it.

"What was it like?"

When Kingston asked him that question he frowned at that. Not knowing what he meant, but he knew he could probably guess.

"What was what like?"

"Being a single parent. Were your parents helpful? What was it like learning about everything and going through each trimester?...what was it like without me?"

Danny stopped what he was doing, wondering why these questions were coming up. He wasn't against answering them except he didn't know if there was certain things he needed to say.

Walking to Kingston he sat beside him. Folding his arms on the table and resting his head on his arms. The both of their eyes making eye contact and causing Kingston to see how cute he looked. Especially when he saw Danny's complexion practically glow as the sun hit his face at a perfect angle.

"My parents were helpful, but I wanted to do everything myself. I preferred to experience everything by myself and wanted to learn. Also when I learned I was...pregnant I cried a lot. Not for the reasons you think though. Knew I'd be a single parent and I also knew I committed treason. All the rules I broke, the prejudice my daughter would likely face-."

"Our. Our daughter, she's my daughter too." Kingston growled and it caused Danny to realize his mistake.

"Sorry, haven't gotten used to that yet. For each one of my trimesters I couldn't really leave the house. Stopped going out around...the third trimester. I could hide the bump well until I just couldn't. From having a firm, muscular body to suddenly having a bump on your stomach would cause such an uproar in my Pack. Looks there are everything."

"I can tell."

"Yeah...it's messed up, but that's just how it is."

The both of them sitting silently, Kingston waiting for Danny to answer the last question. He wondered if he would at all.

"Without...without you was very hard. I had a distraction and someone to take care of, so I went on. There just came a point where waiting was no longer acceptable. I had to be...with you. All this time I haven't been with anyone and couldn't bring myself to."