𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"How close are you to giving birth to your son?"

Danny stared down at women taking a measurement of his waist. He knew he had a slight bump, but it wasn't big as the last time it was when he held Milla.

"In a month or so. Maybe less. It's honestly up to him." Danny states truthfully with a chuckle, resting his hand upon his belly. "Until the day comes I am excited as can be. Just recently I spoke with an enemy and he no longer wants to kill me."

All eyes settled on Danny as they hadn't seen the Alpha so happy in a while. After having become Mates with Kingston he finds things much more easier. Can think clearer and feels more at ease.

"Congratulations. You and Kingston are the most precious Alpha couple I have worked for." She told Danny who smiled in delight. He looked over his shoulder to see Kingston grinning at him.

"I'm happy to hear that from someone besides our daughter. I actually look forward to later, that's why I need measurements to make sure the suit still fits." Danny states, thinking about how Kingston's elders of the Pack were going to come into the Im territory.

He was a little worried for how it would turn out, but he was confident that it'd work out.

Once the women were down with the measurements to see if his suit still fit, they pulled back. Danny walking away from them to Kingston. Their eyes locking onto each other's.

Neither of them had to say a word as they gripped one another's hands. Kingston stared down at his Mate, mesmerized by how beautiful he looked. Made him question if he wanted everyone to see his Mate in such a outfit.

"I wouldn't worry. The elders hate my guts. They won't be won over by things such as this." Danny said, smirking as his hand ran down Kingston's chest. "You always choose black - nothing else."

"Speak for yourself." Kingston teases, smirking at him as he bit his lip seductively. "I am actually looking forward to this. Once our Packs create an alliance and stop this whole strife, our son can come into this world peacefully."

Kingston thought about how that would go. He couldn't imagine such peace because he's never seen it. The elders were difficult and he was afraid they would make things harder than they should be.

"I'm confident that things will go the way they need to be going. If they don't...I have a feeling Aeneas will appear anyway." Danny stated honestly, a smirk coming to his face.