𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"So...you are telling me...your son transported you both to me? Never having been here before, just did this?" Magnus asked one more time, causing Danny to chuckle as he nodded. "I can already tell you both will have a powerful child. Magnificent!"

"Magnificent is you too! Look at what you've done to the place!" Danny exclaimed, wanting to retract that statement instantly since everything was all over the place.

Magnus smiled, flicking his fingers and everything began to move back into place. Doing it as if it was nothing new and Danny was even more impressed.

Kingston on the other hand was unimpressed.

"You know what this place lacks?" He questioned, standing up as Magnus stood up with him. Already having an attachment to him since he resembled his father.

Following him closely and Danny watched in amazement as he continued to follow Kingston around. Actually listening to his words and soaking every single word.

"What does it lack?"

"A piece of entertainment! Where's a TV in here?" Kingston asked, and Magnus frowned. Looking around only for his eyes to widen.

"A television?"

"Yeah...TV? Abbreviation for television?"

"I knew that!" Magnus chuckled playfully, frowning as he looked at Kingston shyly. "What exactly does a TV look like?"

Kingston smiled, frowning as he tried to find a way to describe it.

"It's better for me to think it than describe it - it's weird-."

Magnus pressed his fingers to Kingston's head, shocking him when a golden stream began to circle into a shape. Showing that a flat screen appeared on a table stand, more modern than anything else in the house.

Kingston staring in shock as this was the flat screen he had in one of his rooms in his house. Amazed that Magnus could do such a thing. Even had a remote on the side and everything.

"What do you watch on...TV?" Magnus asked, grabbing the remote as he began to turn it on. Amazed when there began to be things on the screen. Smiling at Kingston as he nodded happily and faced back forward.

Danny walked beside Kingston, wrapping his arm around his as he watched Magnus. Almost amazed at how he was as a person.

"I don't know what to say..." Danny whispered to Kingston as Magnus scrolled through channels so fast. Not even having a chance to really look at the channels.

Yet as he scrolled it began to become apparent that he was bored of such a thing. Making Kingston wonder if there was really a way to entertain Magnus since he was who he was.