𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

(-.-;)y-~~~ 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 ~

***

"You have such tiny fingers." Kingston states as he watches Luca button up his shirt. Realizing how they stumbled over one another in the process.

"Leave my fingers alone. Look at your long fingers!"

"Yeah, manly fingers." Kingston teased, raising his eyebrow at Luca as he shook his head. He thought it was cute that Luca stated that.

He was having them both dress up because he was having a meeting with some Alphas to confirm the fact that Danny was about to come to their Pack territory. Not all of them were...keen on his arrival. Lots wanted him killed - to make a point.

Except he believed there was something missing and he still didn't understand the conflict.

"I like the way you dyed your hair." Kingston compliments Luca as he looked at the purple gray colors in his hair. "What inspired you to do this?"

"Not sure. I dye my hair sometimes...just wanted something different. I think you should dye your hair white."

"Really? What do you take me for? I can't dye my hair white!" Kingston shakes his head and Luca nods ecstatically.

Luca truly wanted to see what that looked like and would do anything to see that. Except not have sex with him...just yet. The farthest thing they've done was kiss, a lot.

Ever since he found out that Kingston's Mate contacted him, he's been laying off. Trying to distance himself only for Kingston to come for him - not the other way around. He wasn't against it, but still.

"Look, I'm really good at dying hair. I dye my hair a lot - at times it's best for it. It's about timing when it comes to dying your hair. May I?" He hovered his fingers over Kingston's curls, causing him to nod. Luca running his fingers through and Kingston sighed in relaxation. Loving the sensation and feeling of his fingers.

Could let him run his fingers through his hair all day.

"Your hair is in the perfect condition to be dyed. Don't know why you haven't bothered doing so."

"No thanks, never truly crossed my mind - until I met you." Kingston smoothed, causing Luca to raise his eyebrows at him. Not really entertained by his smooth words, they didn't get to him too easily.

Kingston noticed that and became entertained that Luca was so difficult. Except he wasn't surprised considering his Mate wants to be back in his life. He wasn't against it, but he really liked Luca. Wasn't going to give up on him and wasn't going to let go of his second-chance Mate. They weren't Mates yet until Danny fully denied him - which he hasn't done so.

They could only be Mates if he was denied or passed away...which both are quite traumatic. He knew this, but still didn't want to let Luca go.

"Look, over the hair thing. Let's talk about the meeting that's coming up. I don't think it is...a custom to bring guests. Especially Betas as a guest or date."

"I'm Head Alpha! Fuck what they think. If I want to bring a Beta or Omega, they can't change my mind. You're very wise and I think I need your input."

Luca frowned, not sure about that. He knew his words had a great impact on Kingston and he didn't like the power he suddenly felt. Knowing that he wouldn't take advantage of that power though.