𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"Such an audacious thing of you to do...coming to my home and asking me to speak to an Im. How dare you insult me so?"

Kingston had his arms folded in distaste, wondering how this would go in the end.

"You're the youngest of all the elders, so you should be honored we came to you first. Also..." Kingston opened the door of Valerio's home, watching as Danny walked inside with Milla in his arms.

Her eyes going onto Valerio who looked startled by the sight. Wondering who's daughter it was, until he got his answer at perfect timing.

"Daddy it is hot in here." She whined, and Kingston grinning as he removed her jacket. Folding her tiny jacket over his arm that made it look unnecessarily small.

"Valerio this is Dae-Jung's daughter, including mine. This is our daughter, Milla." He told her, and Valerio frowned in confusion.

"How does that work? You both never met!"

"Or did we?"

They both look at Danny who was just playing around, only for Valerio to glare at him.

"This isn't a joke-."

"I know I'm sorry."

"Don't interr-."

"I try not to..."

Valerio looked away from Danny so that he didn't embarrass himself in front of their daughter. He respected that they had a child and didn't want to profess his hatred before their daughter.

Walking to a couch he gestured for them to sit in front of them. The three of them doing so as Milla plopped between the middle of them. Giggling at how soft the couch felt.

"So soft."

"It's velvet. If you rub it too much it can become dirty so watch out for that." Danny informed her, and she nodded quickly.

"Mommy I like velvet now."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded again, this time with a smirk.

Valerio watching the interaction that softened his heart...barely.

"I know you didn't come here just to talk. What do you both want?"

Kingston sneered, not appreciating the slight attitude.

"Watch yourself. Don't speak to Dae-Jung rudely or me rudely. I will gladly put you in your place, we need that to be known right now." Kingston stated harshly, and Valerio instantly chuckled at the statement.

"Going to speak to your elder like-?"

He stopped as Kingston just glared at him, and he looked away slightly. Valerio began to see that if he continued Kingston's aggravation would only grow greater. He didn't have time to deal with such a thing and sighed.