𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

Danny looked within Aeneas' eyes, taking in the vision he was showing him.

The vision playing out - right at that moment...

Aeneas stood before Magnus firmly, the both of them looking into one another's eyes. The both of them infuriated at the thoughts of their parents being in harm's way. The only thing that they found to be obstacles were the both of each other.

"If you have a genuine problem, be out with it. I don't want to fight you-."

Aeneas felt Magnus shove his chest harshly, feeling his power flow through his body and it was destroyed by Aeneas' power. He felt frustration because the last thing he wanted to do was fight. He was the only one able to truly protect his family from danger. Even at his young age he was able to transform into his adult-form before he was even an adult.

He knew that no one was willing to protect his family either. Kawan and Andreas had everyone on their side and the last thing he wanted to do was hurt anyone. Except there were hundreds of thousands against his family, and he was the one who could do anything.

"You're parents are the problem in all of this. If they are gone, this'll dissipate-."

"I don't know what future you're seeing, but I see something completely different." Aeneas interrupts, looking to see Magnus' parents towards the back with the others.

The only time the two packs were together was to take them down - him specifically. He could hear their thoughts and their fears, but he knew it was because of Magnus that they thought these things. He pointed harshly into Magnus' chest, and glared at him.

"You want me to lose my control so much that you truly have a reason to kill me...well, that's not going to happen. You are not going to hurt my parents, my sister, none of them. Think about all of this. If you try to fight me I won't be at fault, I'll be defending myself. I won't kill anyone...unless they try to kill my family." Aeneas informed them all, and Magnus wasn't fazed in the slightest.

He could see that Aeneas had his family surrounded by some sort of capsule. He could see it, but he knew the others couldn't.

"Aeneas you're still a baby, go back to that and let things take their course-."

"Never!" Aeneas shouted, and he could feel his power rising within his chest. He had to calm himself as he took a deep breath and wasn't even sure what he could do himself...with his hands at least.

"I am a baby that has to come to these measures because you want to kill me and my family - all of you. Kawan and Andreas...I saved you. How could you betray us this way?" Aeneas asked them sadly, and they didn't respond.

He felt that their minds were blocked by Magnus, and he looked at him.

"You get one more warning. Leave, please." Aeneas found himself begging, only for Magnus to smile in amusement.

"You are in the human world, and you only make things worse for you the more you stay. The others...they won't come to save you." Magnus mocked him, and Aeneas stayed silent on the others.

Thinking of Isleen, Feyre, Erato...the sisters - all of them. He didn't bother wasting his time with such a thought and uncertainty.

"I know that, but you trespassed onto our land-."

"So?"

Aeneas flinched, at the sudden future he saw in someone's eyes. He become fearful as he grabbed ahold of Magnus' neck fast. He already saw everyone rush at him and he knew that that may have changed history.