𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

🔝𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕞

( ◠‿◠ )
***

"Why is it that after everything I've done, you are still so nice to me. If people were to find out what I've tried doing, they'd kill me. You easily put it aside as if it was nothing, I feel bad about it." Danny says, and Luca folds his arms at him.

"No need. I assumed it for a little bit, but I think I can explain your behavior. It hurt my feelings for a while and your behavior was erratic. Until you just proved my theory today by doing what you did." Luca stated as he watched Danny run his fingers through his hair.

Waiting for the thing that him and Kingston talked about. The gold glare of his eyes when he gets angry. They never saw it unless he was truly angry and someone was fueling it too.

"Hold your breath for as long as you can." Luca suddenly said, causing Danny to frown. He knew if there was really someone fueling him, then they'd definitely keep him from losing breath - so he thought.

"Why...?"

"You'll see. This'll prove if I'm thinking correctly."

Danny shrugged, holding his breath as Luca watched. Not knowing what the purpose of this was. The more he held his breath he began to want some oxygen. Wondering if he could breathe now.

Luca shook his head and Danny began to feel his face get hot. Only for Luca to watch Danny's eyes start to become gold and he smirked when Danny started to hold his breath even longer.

Danny didn't notice, he just thought he was getting the hang of it. Not knowing someone was aiding in him breathing.

"You can stop now."

He watched Danny let go and not even inhale for any oxygen. His eyes going back to normal soon after and Luca nodded in content.

"I think I have an inference. I may or may not be wrong, but I think I'm right. Did you ever assume or think you could possibly be pregnant?"

Danny's eyes enlarged, causing him to instantly place his hand upon his stomach. Looking away from Luca as he tried to think of any signs he felt when he was pregnant with Milla.

Except he knew he was only here for one month and almost two. The first few days were sex-filled, so it made sense. He just didn't think it was that easy...but it was that easy.

"I don't know? When I was pregnant with Milla I was nauseous like crazy. I was tired easily and some foods made me want to throw up. I was only nauseous once and it was barely anything. I don't know...I don't think so."

"Than excuse my thought, just guessing I suppose. You should know best, you've been with child before."

Danny grinned as he could agree with that statement.

"Yeah, holding someone else's child is an honor in itself. Knowing you are about to create a life is amazing to me. At the time I was so stressed and afraid. Now...that's changed. If I was to become pregnant, I wouldn't be so afraid."

Luca didn't understand his words and how he could be afraid. When he thought more deeply into it he could see where the fear came from.

"Your Pack is very conservative and full of rules, I understand - a little bit. I've grown up in the Abawi Pack. My parents are actually from the Im Pack, but decided to move over here about...four generations ago." He stated as Danny began to narrow his eyes at him.